IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Busch
11/6/11, 4:58 PM   #41
Re: Kyle Busch
indybail

I find it interesting that so many people are comparing Kyle Bush's on track behavior with Dale Sr. I remember how Dale Sr. left us - agressively protecting Michael Waltrip and Dale Jr.s positions and can't help but think that if NASCAR is strict now perhaps a similar fate will not befall Kyle or another driver.

One thing I know on a personal level, to display such reckless and dangerous behavior on on the heels of Dan Wheldon's passing angers me. I have overlooked Kyle's behavior in the past because of his prodigious talent. I am afraid I can no longer take any pleasure in watching him race.

2 members like this post: ISF, Xflagman
11/6/11, 5:23 PM   #42
racer-x

I hear them keep talking about how hard it is for poor little Kyle to sit on the pit box and watch today? I think i even heard a violin playing in the background.
They also just said in a pole that 55% of the people polled said he should get fired! I am wondering if you were a sponsor of his if you could be hurting your brand if that many people dont like the driver?

11/6/11, 5:37 PM   #43
kennystidamracing

Gibbs should fire him and put someone else in that car.
Posted via Mobile Device

11/6/11, 6:03 PM   #44
oldtimer

I think M&Ms will have the final say if Kyle drives for Gibbs anymore!

1 member likes this post: FishBurger
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Busch