IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone at Shelbyville?
8/10/11, 2:22 PM   #11
Re: Anyone at Shelbyville?
trannyman

tq65 was OBVIOUSLY responding to bob and made no comments regarding midgetracer's post.seems like someone trying to start something.just what tq racing needs,more ******** and fussing

8/10/11, 3:00 PM   #12
Shawn

He wasn't "obviously" replying to Bob, since he quoted midgetracer's previous post in his response. Heck, midgetracer even pointed that out when he responded. It seems to me that you shouldn't be coming in here trying to "start something", as you mentioned...

8/10/11, 3:13 PM   #13
trannyman

although he hit the wrong tab and placed the quote on his post,he starts off (first sentence) "you didn't miss much bob" seems pretty obvious who he was trying to talk to
Posted via Mobile Device

8/10/11, 4:02 PM   #14
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetracer View Post
You quoted my post, are you trying to insinuate something or what? Mark widener
Posted via Mobile Device
can we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/10/11, 9:40 PM   #15
racer65

he was not trying to start anything it was already started at the track, we were all pretty upset and it upsets us with a statement that was made to us. the person that said the comment did call and apologize. but its simple that the driving is getting pretty rough and nothing is being done about it as of know. the 65 Tq is planning on sitting out at least this weekends race. we are not trying to offend anyone, just getting frustrated with how the races have been going, we have to get respect between drivers on the track and officals stepping up and making good calls which sounds like they may be doing more of, i hope anyway.

8/10/11, 10:16 PM   #16
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer65 View Post
he was not trying to start anything it was already started at the track, we were all pretty upset and it upsets us with a statement that was made to us. the person that said the comment did call and apologize. but its simple that the driving is getting pretty rough and nothing is being done about it as of know. the 65 Tq is planning on sitting out at least this weekends race. we are not trying to offend anyone, just getting frustrated with how the races have been going, we have to get respect between drivers on the track and officals stepping up and making good calls which sounds like they may be doing more of, i hope anyway.
Most of the events that night were videotaped and when I have time we will review them for rough driving but from the stands, I did not observe any rough driving. There are a few drivers who are still learning to control their cars and the track did get a little slick near the end of the night. As a testitimate to that fact, Tate spun out which is a rarity. The water truck was not lost that night but a storm system was observed on the weather channel and the decision was made to forgoe watering the track and then working it in order to get the complete show in for the fans.

Mr. Staab and his officiating team are doing a fantastic job and while they are very open to respectful criticism, I would love it for those who do notice the great things to point those out as well. No one is perfect and we're all growing together. This is supposed to be fun, not a vent your frustration arena.

I'm disappointed that you are choosing to sit out this race and hope you change your mind.

8/10/11, 10:25 PM   #17
racer65

there are some good and bad of this year, we are just getting to the point were it is not fun. i am very proud to say i run with MTQRL, i really enjoy and thank you and Mark for having this group, it just seems to me that its getting rougher each race. I am very glad to have the call from greg and really thought that was a good show of respect. We are just getting to the point where we are tearing up more and dont have the money to fix our car much more.

8/11/11, 1:49 AM   #18
tqcar65

I will be quiet,taking some time off from racing and going fishing for a few weekends

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone at Shelbyville?