IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS updates
7/24/11, 2:24 PM   #31
Re: LPS updates
i love dirt track racing

pete just was wondering if this will be you sat. night race track. i love watching team cgr and want to follow you guys and i will make the drive up there to see your team run. i know the tire situation at the burg and went on your web site sat. to see were you would be and when i seen a post that you were at lps it was to late to get there from the burg. oh by the way i got me a t shirt at the burg and they were sweet the big rig was in line at gate and went over and seen if they would sell me one and they got in the haluer and got me 2 of the best looking shirts. if you iow fans need a great shirt it would need to be the iceman a great team and agreat family thanks to all the great team at cgr.

7/24/11, 2:39 PM   #32
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw13 View Post
Looked to me like Windoms only mistake happened when he hit the cushion too late coming outta 4 which gave DD just enough momentum to get him passed at the flag stand. Wow! What a race!
Same here Only seen that 1 mistake and with DD Lurking that's all it takes! AWESOME racing all night!

Danny 24

7/24/11, 4:10 PM   #33
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Gotta agree, Iceman Tshirt is *Coolest ever*

Hope to be able to sport it when he's racing the Burg sometimes Best wishes to all.

7/24/11, 5:29 PM   #34
Darlin

First race after returning to Indiana. Man, what a welcome back. We in Indiana are so lucking to have the racing events here in Indiana. Love Florida but sure not the same. To all you IOW folk, be thankfull. \

Glenna, "DARLIN", Official Push Truck

1 member likes this post: racegal
7/25/11, 5:41 PM   #35
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
pete just was wondering if this will be you sat. night race track. i love watching team cgr and want to follow you guys and i will make the drive up there to see your team run. i know the tire situation at the burg and went on your web site sat. to see were you would be and when i seen a post that you were at lps it was to late to get there from the burg. oh by the way i got me a t shirt at the burg and they were sweet the big rig was in line at gate and went over and seen if they would sell me one and they got in the haluer and got me 2 of the best looking shirts. if you iow fans need a great shirt it would need to be the iceman a great team and agreat family thanks to all the great team at cgr.
As it stands now, LPS will be our Saturday night track. It is much closer to our Shop in Frankfort and we already discussed why the switch for other reasons. We MAY be headed to Haubstadt on this Saturday for the $5,000 to win show but that will be made official soon. Team is discussing. I stay out of those decisions. Thank you so much for the support and the compliments on the T-Shirts. We greatly appreciate it.

Pete G.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Gotta agree, Iceman Tshirt is *Coolest ever*

Hope to be able to sport it when he's racing the Burg sometimes Best wishes to all.
Thanks Chuck...

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, mowerman
7/25/11, 5:50 PM   #36
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Glad to hear it love to watch him
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCGR View Post
As it stands now, LPS will be our Saturday night track. It is much closer to our Shop in Frankfort and we already discussed why the switch for other reasons. We MAY be headed to Haubstadt on this Saturday for the $5,000 to win show but that will be made official soon. Team is discussing. I stay out of those decisions. Thank you so much for the support and the compliments on the T-Shirts. We greatly appreciate it.

Pete G.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Thanks Chuck...
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: TeamCGR
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS updates