IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If I ever break the law..
7/5/11, 5:03 PM   #11
Re: If I ever break the law..
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeham73 View Post
She was found not guilty. She was not found innocent. In legal terms not guilty and innocent have different meanings. You are innocent until proven guilty. The State of Florida failed to prove she is guilty. Simply put: she got away with murder.

Btw, Cheney Mason has said the people in the media (Nancy Grace) will be hearing from them soon. I hope Nancy Grace pays dearly.
Posted using Mobile Device
How can you say she got away with it? Do you know she did it? Don't give me anything but "yes, i watched her do it". If you can't give me that, you don't know she did it.

1 member likes this post: leonhaupt
7/5/11, 5:08 PM   #12
mikeham73

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
How can you say she got away with it? Do you know she did it? Don't give me anything but "yes, i watched her do it". If you can't give me that, you don't know she did it.
I watched almost the whole trial. It is obvious she did it, but it can't be proven. People get away with murder all the time. Our system is designed to protect the innocent. It's not perfect but I'll take our system over any other system in the world.

7/5/11, 5:10 PM   #13
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeham73 View Post
I watched almost the whole trial. It is obvious she did it, but it can't be proven. People get away with murder all the time. Our system is designed to protect the innocent. It's not perfect but I'll take our system over any other system in the world.
I will agree with our system over any other system in the world.

Only other thing I will say is, how many people go to prison while they are actually innocent.

Never perfect, but still good.

7/5/11, 10:21 PM   #14
cmiracingvids

No offense, honestly, please dont take this the wrong way but...you're probably better off leaving this sort of thing out of IOW. Let's just focus on sprint cars shall we?? I mean...SPRINT WEEK IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! I'm GUILTY of loving that!

3 members like this post: mikeham73, team3521
7/6/11, 12:36 AM   #15
darnall

All I know is....I have heard the words "TOT MOM" way too many stinkin times...

7/6/11, 12:45 AM   #16
Stagger

People actually watch or listen to Nancy Grace? That is like listening to sister Sara talking about american history lol.

7/6/11, 5:10 AM   #17
leonhaupt

Your right...That's why theres 4.5 M people in prison in this country. This STUPID ,,UGLY looking Nancy grace is one of them who wanna "sqweeze this casey Anthonny a murderer.Even if you think you know she's guilty, Did yoy see she killed her??? If she killed the little girl, a very fair judge called GOD IS the one that will sentence her. This STUPID botox "blond lawyers LOST and the mexican lawyer win....lol...

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnall View Post
All I know is....I have heard the words "TOT MOM" way too many stinkin times...
Can you amagine being married to a stupid broad like nancy grace..She is a load senceless idiot.She need "FLOWMASTERS"...
Last edited by leonhaupt; 7/6/11 at 5:26 AM.

7/6/11, 5:33 AM   #18
LocalYokel

Whoa whoa whoa... I thought this was IndianaOPENWHEEL? Should we be agruing about racing? Haha..
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If I ever break the law..