IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln park speedway!!!???
5/1/11, 10:10 PM   #11
Re: Lincoln park speedway!!!???
TCreech31

if u want to race u will race on anything joe has been trying to give everyone a race track to race on At least he cares and is trying to put everything he know into it. if anyone knows how much work and time that goes into getting a track ready they would not be on here bashing spiker. Spiker is trying to do what he can. THUMBS UP SPIKER it will get there and then when it does we will see that there will still be people on here complaining about the track o well

2 members like this post: mowerman, SHORTBUS
5/1/11, 10:19 PM   #12
Motormasher

Dam right I know how to prepare a track and don't forget it!

5/1/11, 10:37 PM   #13
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCreech31 View Post
if u want to race u will race on anything joe has been trying to give everyone a race track to race on At least he cares and is trying to put everything he know into it. if anyone knows how much work and time that goes into getting a track ready they would not be on here bashing spiker. Spiker is trying to do what he can. THUMBS UP SPIKER it will get there and then when it does we will see that there will still be people on here complaining about the track o well
Thats exactly right Tim you was one of us loyal racers out there while everyone bailed out! Also right on point about LPS bashers the bad thing is most of the bashers didn't even show up and see for themselves that's the biggest problem!

I didn't see ya at your trailer just wanted to say glad to see you back racing again hopefully I will be able to get back racing again this season too! Good luck this year and I will see ya later at LPS!!!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
5/1/11, 11:27 PM   #14
awnunn

Twin Cities had the same amount if not more and they had an awesome track Sat. night.

5/2/11, 12:20 AM   #15
Don 65s

Spiker & crew are working hard to get the track better. They didn't start on the track Saturday at 3 like Allison with 5 gallon of fuel. lol They were at the track friday working on getting it ready. The problem is with all the rain and with the new dirt he put down at the end of last year. If you don't put the water down its a dust storm. If you put the water down it ruts up. I think it will take spiker a few weeks to get it better but he will. Looking forward to a black smooth track.

5/2/11, 8:28 AM   #16
drew6869

This " nameless racer" has beat you both nights out there, so ya I won't see you next week cuz your always behind me. 8w?
Posted via Mobile Device

5/2/11, 8:49 AM   #17
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew6869 View Post
this " nameless racer" has beat you both nights out there, so ya i won't see you next week cuz your always behind me. 8w?
posted via mobile device
proud of ya you can say you accomplished something

8W IS THAT YOUR NUMBER

5/2/11, 11:03 AM   #18
drew6869

Nope, thought that was you. Wrong Walls I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

5/2/11, 11:22 AM   #19
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
this " nameless racer" has beat you both nights out there, so ya i won't see you next week cuz your always behind me. 8w?
posted via mobile device
both nights thats pretty good considering sat was my 1st night

GLAD TO MEET YA 9P

5/2/11, 11:38 AM   #20
Cincinnati Kid

Quote:
You call that a race track? Can not believe you screwed that track up so bad. Used to at least be smooth enough to drive around. Thats not a race track, more like off road racing surface. Raced 2 times there and broke 4 shocks all from the piece of **** track. Never coming back. Paragon is my new home track.
You always had the option to pack it up and go home. I considered it myself after hot laps, but decided against it.

I do understand your frustration. As a sprint car driver myself all you want to do is gas her up and ride that cushion. We blew both the right side shocks running second in the B and had to leave the race early. Oh well. Suck it up and take it as a learning experience.

4 members like this post: Dannypollock24, Pat O'Connor Fan, SPRINTCAR, Wallsracing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln park speedway!!!???