IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
4/21/11, 12:14 AM   #11
Re: Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!
i love dirt track racing

got to love the mad man and clayton. go vote and lets all hope to see
some of the best drivers win

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
4/21/11, 12:39 AM   #12
racephoto1

When people talk about the best races they've seen in the last few years, people often mention Clayton and Stanbrough at Haubstadt. If this is the kind of racing you want to see then v0te for Daron.

4/21/11, 2:53 PM   #13
dirtzilla

I put in my vote for Daron, and because I paint sim racing sprinters, I decided to start a concept this morning for Daron should he get the sponsorship. This car isn't done yet but good enough to show people as it is. Hope Daron and everyone else likes it.

4/21/11, 3:07 PM   #14
dirtball

That's one neat concept. It would be a shame to get it dirty. But on the other hand it sure looks fast!

2 members like this post: dirtzilla, jim goerge
4/21/11, 6:28 PM   #15
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtzilla View Post
I put in my vote for Daron, and because I paint sim racing sprinters, I decided to start a concept this morning for Daron should he get the sponsorship. This car isn't done yet but good enough to show people as it is. Hope Daron and everyone else likes it.

Daron I hope you get the sponsorship> I also hope you go to the colors on here WOW good lookin race car

4 members like this post: Chris Nunn, dirtball, dirtzilla, Jimmydiesel
4/21/11, 10:52 PM   #16
dirtzilla

I am almost done with the concept art. The only thing I am not happy with is the slogan lettering. It's more "meh" than the rest of the car. Maybe it will come to me...who knows. It's what I will work on in the morning, but the rest of the car will stay as it is.

6 members like this post: dirtball, ekohl23, IndyBound, JCC, jim goerge, Sawdust101
4/21/11, 11:22 PM   #17
G Gamble

Daron, this is a killer looking car. I like the "Cornwell Tools" logo. If I can help you get this done give me a call. I might be able to help you get the car wrapped to look like this if you thought it would help. Greg
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: dirtzilla
4/22/11, 1:58 PM   #18
dirtzilla

Okay, folks, I am done and don't want to spam the board up anymore with my photos after this. I decided the text just took away from the flow of the car. I tried for hours to find something or work it to look right. I hope like heck he wins and gets proper funding behind him. I would make the long drive down to see this car in action. By the way folks, thanks for the positive responses.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Sawdust101
4/22/11, 7:45 PM   #19
Bill Gardner
Administrator

You know there are some things that just irritate the hell out of me... this thread is about "helping a fellow racer", Nothing more, Nothing Less!

If you don't have anything positive to say... keep it to yourself. If you think someone else is more deserving then you know where to go to apply and start your own campaign.

Good luck Daron!

BTW.... the car design is sweet!

4/22/11, 8:25 PM   #20
Kathy Christie

Posted using Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Help Daron Clayton get a sponsor!!!