IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > R&B-Truckers
2/11/11, 10:14 AM   #1
R&B-Truckers
R&B

R&B-Truckers will be back at the track this year,Not as a car owner but as a Sponsor. Barb and myself are proud to announce that we will the main sponsor on Bryan Clausons # 7 Sprint Car

WE also done some Barter Trading on the remolding of our House with Bill Rose. Bill will be driving the #10t car up thru sprint week on a part time Basis, Along side his Winged program.

R&B-Truckers will also be a sponsor on the # 35 Sprinter for Hunter Schuerenberg.

Glad to be Back , Hope to see You all At the TRACKS

2/11/11, 10:18 AM   #2
Re: R&B-Truckers
Sprint39

Thats awsome!!! Who arent your sponsoring???? If you have any extra I could use some for my under funded operation.....lol It will be nice to see the cars at the tracks.

2/11/11, 11:44 AM   #3
cowboyhar69

Thanks for stepping up and giving these guys some help!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

1 member likes this post: buck2
2/11/11, 11:48 AM   #4
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Absolutely great news. Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for sprint car racing!

2 members like this post: buck2, jim goerge
2/11/11, 1:09 PM   #5
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Welcome back!! I will be glad to see you at the track once again.

2/11/11, 1:25 PM   #6
Kirk Spridgeon

Happy to hear that the Tapys are still involved with helping some teams. They've been a fixture at the race tracks as long as I've been going. Thanks for supporting sprint car racing!!

2/11/11, 4:14 PM   #7
Tim Clauson

Words do not describe how excited we are to have Roger and Barb and R&B Truckers involved with our new team. Roger and Barb are the epitome of what our sport is and we could not be any prouder to have them as a integral partner of our new endeavor. Between the USAC National Sprint and Midget and Silver Crown Series and a half a dozen or so Indy Lights races we will be hitting as many local races as we can, as Roger and Barb say " We just love to race". Here is a quick look at the CTR / BCI / Curb Agajanian - R&B Truckers Spike chevy.
Attached Images
photo.jpg (298.8 KB, 541 views)

2/11/11, 4:21 PM   #8
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

It's wonderful that quality people like Roger & Barb remain committed to short track racing. It will be good to see the R & B Truckers logo gracing the open wheel cars again. Good luck to all in 2011.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/11/11, 4:25 PM   #9
TeamCGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson View Post
Words do not describe how excited we are to have Roger and Barb and R&B Truckers involved with our new team. Roger and Barb are the epitome of what our sport is and we could not be any prouder to have them as a integral partner of our new endeavor. Between the USAC National Sprint and Midget and Silver Crown Series and a half a dozen or so Indy Lights races we will be hitting as many local races as we can, as Roger and Barb say " We just love to race". Here is a quick look at the CTR / BCI / Curb Agajanian - R&B Truckers Spike chevy.
As usual, First Class all the way Tim. Very nice. It IS good to have Roger and Barb back in Sprint Car Racing and helping some great Teams and People. Looking forward to seeing you in Florida. We may even feed BC breakfast again... Well done.

pg

2/11/11, 5:45 PM   #10
Gene Franckowiak

Hey Roger......I heard alot about you guys from Hunter and have inked a deal to help out the # 35 car too. I'll be in Indy in a few weeks and possible we can meet.

Also, Tim, give me a call sometime as we never connected after the Chile Bowl to have our chat about 2011

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > R&B-Truckers