IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Follow the Corn" nearly SOLD OUT!
11/15/10, 12:29 PM   #1
"Follow the Corn" nearly SOLD OUT!
Jackslash.com

Thank you to everyone who has purchased and enjoyed our film "Follow the Corn." The last few weeks have been amazing. So many great people and sprint car fans have expressed how much they have enjoyed the film and can't wait for the next one.

Also, just as a reminder to those who have not purchased the DVD, we are nearly SOLD OUT.

If you have not purchased a DVD copy of "Follow the Corn," you can visit Jackslash.com now and order.

As you know Christmas is right around the corner!

Thanks again for the support.

Sincerely,

Sean Buckley

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/15/10, 12:45 PM   #2
Re: "Follow the Corn" nearly SOLD OUT!
I Miss Manzy

Sean,will you have copies available for purchase in Tucson this week?

11/15/10, 1:44 PM   #3
Tracy Turner

Can we pre order volume 2?

We watched it as soon as we got it Friday. Loved every bit of it, and hope you continue with another volume. It was profesionally done and well packaged. I was very impressed.

Thanks for taking the time to make it for us to enjoy, and I hope you have great sucess from this and all you future ventures.

11/15/10, 4:22 PM   #4
Richards_AK

I got my copy last Saturday, watched it twice now. I really enjoyed the race footage, especially the in car stuff at Terre Haute. I will be looking forward to the next one.

11/15/10, 5:00 PM   #5
Jackslash.com

We will have "Follow the Corn" DVD's available in the souvenir booth this weekend for the Western World at Tucson.

I have been on a "Follow the Corn" West Coast Promo-Tour and everybody has been great. It's been a pleasure meeting so many passionate sprint car fans. Many of you bought the DVD and have walked up to me or emailed me expressing your thoughts and appreciation for the film. Your support only makes the future burn brighter for upcoming projects.

I am excited to meet many more of you and take "Follow the Corn" as far as it wants to go.

Plans for another film are already in the works.

Once again a big THANK YOU to everyone who purchased the film and to those who are supporting not only "Follow the Corn" but the future productions to come.

Sincerely,

Sean Buckley
Jackslash.com

11/15/10, 5:10 PM   #6
ImissAscot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com View Post
We will have "Follow the Corn" DVD's available in the souvenir booth this weekend for the Western World at Tucson.

I have been on a "Follow the Corn" West Coast Promo-Tour and everybody has been great. It's been a pleasure meeting so many passionate sprint car fans. Many of you bought the DVD and have walked up to me or emailed me expressing your thoughts and appreciation for the film. Your support only makes the future burn brighter for upcoming projects.

I am excited to meet many more of you and take "Follow the Corn" as far as it wants to go.

Once again a big THANK YOU to everyone who purchased the film and to those who are supporting not only "Follow the Corn" but the future productions to come.

Sincerely,

Sean Buckley
Jackslash.com

I know you promote your site as non-wing dirt Sprint Car racing for the fan's but there need's to be a documentary done of the Chili Bowl legacy we have all come to know and love.

11/16/10, 1:50 PM   #7
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com View Post

Sincerely,

Sean Buckley
Jackslash.com
still waiting on mine down here in Florida

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Follow the Corn" nearly SOLD OUT!