IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > help!!!!!!! from anybody that can
10/26/10, 6:36 PM   #1
help!!!!!!! from anybody that can
YAWAF INC.

i need help from anyone that made it to freemont ohio this year for the swap meet!! possibly if anybody knows the name or possibly the number of the man with a black toterhome and trailer that had 2 sprintcars in it and many spares along with them that he was getting rid of due to his son going into the service! itd be much appreciated!! thanks YAWAF INC.

10/26/10, 8:29 PM   #2
Re: help!!!!!!! from anybody that can
mini27

more info where was he parked at, number on car

10/26/10, 8:49 PM   #3
dirtracer74

That would have been Kurt Stebner The kids name is Jake. Raced in Michigan, and only has a couple years on the old car, plus a new Maxim waiting to be finished. I will see if I can get you some contact info. I got Jake on Facebook, so I will see about a contact for his dad.
Last edited by dirtracer74; 10/26/10 at 8:52 PM.

10/26/10, 9:24 PM   #4
YAWAF INC.

Id appreciate it greatly dirtracer!! Thanks YAWAF INC.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Mini, I'm doing the searching based on that info as of right now, however I might be able to get more info regarding what u asked soon especially if dirtracer isn't able to help and if that isn't the right contact. I appreciate the reply most definately!
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Mini, I got some more info regarding where they were located. No car number tho. They were located up near the track in close proximity to the big all stars trailer... that's all I've got for ya. Hope between u and dirtracer you guys can help me out!! Thanks again, YAWAF INC.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/26/10, 10:53 PM   #5
dirtracer74

No word yet from Jake. He has not left for the Corps yet, so I should hear from him after work tomorrow at the worst.

It is Jake and Kurt Stebner. Car #07, black with yellow details. The raced mostly winged stuff with SOD, and at Butler, but ran some non winged stuff in Michigan as well. They won the Northern Sprint Nationals at Merritt this fall with MTS.

10/27/10, 3:36 AM   #6
SlideJob Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracer74 View Post
No word yet from Jake. He has not left for the Corps yet, so I should hear from him after work tomorrow at the worst.

It is Jake and Kurt Stebner. Car #07, black with yellow details. The raced mostly winged stuff with SOD, and at Butler, but ran some non winged stuff in Michigan as well. They won the Northern Sprint Nationals at Merritt this fall with MTS.
Oh wow....I bought their outlaw cell, seemed like a very nice fella! After hearing the story, I am glad I paid asking price and didn't bicker Doesn't leak, great deal!

10/27/10, 7:19 AM   #7
gil_racing

slidejob, was the cell you got all beat up? He was only asking $200, if so that is the guy for sure he is looking for. I know the truck and trailer but no idea who it was. He had a little pit cart for sale too.

10/27/10, 8:15 AM   #8
YAWAF INC.

Gil_racing, if u had payed attention to dirtracer we have established that it is him, and he is workin on a contact number for me but just givin u a hard time gilracing so don't get pissy like usual haha!. Thanks tho for your help, YAWAF INC.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by YAWAF INC.; 10/27/10 at 12:50 PM.

10/27/10, 1:55 PM   #9
SlideJob Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by gil_racing View Post
slidejob, was the cell you got all beat up? He was only asking $200, if so that is the guy for sure he is looking for. I know the truck and trailer but no idea who it was. He had a little pit cart for sale too.
Yup and yup....was a great buy.....

10/27/10, 2:50 PM   #10
YAWAF INC.

Awesome. Thanks for the help slidejob for helpn me figure out who it is!! Now if dirtracer is able to get me a contact number that'd even be better!! Thanks again everybody! YAWAF INC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > help!!!!!!! from anybody that can