IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you for Your Prayers - Update on Shane
10/11/10, 7:21 PM   #21
Re: Thank you for Your Prayers - Update on Sh
mortboyz

From our family to the Hmiels, here's hoping for a complete recovery for Shane and all of you. Best wishes to everyone on the RWMotorsports team as well.

10/11/10, 10:43 PM   #22
Bryans57

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwmotorsports View Post
on behalf of rw and shane's family, we would like to thank the entire community for your concern, good thoughts and prayers.

This morning, shane is in critical, but stable condition. He has sustained two breaks in his back and two in his neck. He is currently awaiting surgery.

We ask that you continue to offer your prayers and healing energy as he has a long road to go. We will do our best to keep you updated on his condition.

Many thanks for your support.

To contact us: bmalonoski@rotondoweirich.com
bryans57

10/11/10, 11:16 PM   #23
Bad Dad 54

:2:When I was younger my buddies wnated to get even w/ this old man in the neighborhood. They took a brown grocery sack, a cow pie, & a lighter. They put the combination together lit the sack & rang the door bell. Any body got this chicks address. Praying for Shane everyday.

10/12/10, 10:17 AM   #24
scootch72

What is this reporters past? Wait until she has something awful happen to her and bring it up. CLASSLESS! Get well Shane.

10/12/10, 11:10 AM   #25
RWMotorsports

Tuesday, October 12th *Updated*

Many thanks for your continued support and offering you prayers for Shane and his family. We have seen such an enormous out pouring of support from this community and it is certainly appreciated.

Shane underwent his second surgery yesterday afternoon and fared very well. He is resting and his family has expressed their optimism for the results of the procedure.

The Hmiel Family has also asked that we provide you with a link to a newly created FaceBook page devoted to providing the latsest updates on Shane's progress. Please visit this link here: Shane Hmiel - Road to Recovery

As we realize that some of you may not have access to Facebook, we will also do our best to provide you with updates as we learn more.

We ask that you continue your prayers, sending Shane well wishes and healing energy.

Feel free to contact us at anytime at bmalonoski@rotondoweirich.com

On behalf of the entire RW Team and the Hmiel Family, we thank you.

Beth

10/12/10, 8:09 PM   #26
Hughes Racing

Shane,

We all know you have a long road to recovery. Lets hope that your recovery is fast and that we can continue to see you at the race track.

Get Well Shane,
The Hughes Family

10/14/10, 10:58 AM   #27
Will Copass

Is there an news on Shane's surgey and his condition? I met Shane at ORP earlier this year and was in turn 3 at Terre Haute last Saturday and continue to think about him. He is in my thoughts and prayers. Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks
Will Copass

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Great - thanks for the Facebook updates. I did not see this when I posted a request for updates. I'll follow Shane's recovery on FB.
Will Copass

10/15/10, 8:53 PM   #28
RWMotorsports

Please remember to visit Shane Hmiel - Road to Recovery for updates from Shane's family. The site now has almost 18,000 members - what an army of support!

Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts. It is much appreciated.

Shane's teammates & crew at RW Motorsports have asked that we post a link for Shane's 2010 T-Shirt...

Visit: http://www.17racing.com/gear

From Shane's Teammates:
We are proud to offer the 2010 Shane Hmiel T-Shirts on our site. All proceeds from the sale of his shirts will go to benefit Shane and his family. We are grateful for the outpouring of prayers and support from his fans and family of friends!

Beth
To contact us: bmalonoski@rotondoweirich.com

5 members like this post: dirtball, interpreter66, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you for Your Prayers - Update on Shane