IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lockard badger#69 midget
8/11/10, 12:58 PM   #1
Lockard badger#69 midget
moe#69

Hello, I am hoping some one can help me. I now own the 1975 Bob Lockard badger1 red #69. Bob owned all 3 badgers there was I,II,III. I have the first one. It was byilt by Rollie Lindblad. Bob only ran this car from1975 to1976 maby the first part of 1977. The car is known best from Johnny Parsons driving in USAC. I watched this car win many races at joliet stadium,morris IL and many other tracks.Lockard sold the car to Bob Tezak he ran the car it was white #99. Jim Gates drove it a lot for him. He ran it into the 80s.The car ran all over the US. I am looking to buy photos,programs, video, ect. I am going to restor this car and am gathering any thing to put with this car. If any one knows any one that can help me I would be greatfull!!! Thanks, Tom (jeepersliberty2@yahoo.com)

8/11/10, 6:52 PM   #2
Re: Lockard badger#69 midget
michiganmadman

You can contact Rollie here:

Lindblad Chassis & Automotive

(508) 234-8283

2194 Providence Rd
Northbridge, MA 01534

Another suggestion would be the racing memorobilia show in Peotone, usually in March. I think there may be another show at the Chicagoland speedway in October too. Also could try posting on Midgetmadness.com.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lockard badger#69 midget