IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Night Before The Brickyard at LPS!
7/23/10, 12:26 AM   #11
Re: The Night Before The Brickyard at LPS!
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

LPS will have a large number of Bomber & Mod Fans there saturday night not counting Super Stocks

7/23/10, 2:54 AM   #12
wolfracer69

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
What about them, LPS Insider has them in his post, LPS has them on the website, USAC has them on their schedule so sounds like their running. Just befuse carry didn't mention them in his article about USAC sprint cars doesn't mean any thing?

Come to LPS and enjoy a great night of USAC racing along with the other regular LPS classes.
I did not know asking a question would make you so pissy my falt for missing them in the other post and as far as going to lps i will just like i do ever week
Last edited by wolfracer69; 7/23/10 at 2:57 AM.

7/23/10, 5:52 AM   #13
PAW

Can camper get in friday???

7/23/10, 7:20 AM   #14
GOFOBROKE

Yes you can....Enter through the pit entrance, take the first left, go up the hill, drive past the Main Grandstands and you can set up just past the trees in the clearing.... (didnt know if you had been there before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Can camper get in friday???

7/23/10, 7:33 AM   #15
D.O.

Last edited by D.O.; 7/23/10 at 7:37 AM.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
7/23/10, 11:37 AM   #16
duel

we are traveling 280 miles to see usac sprints at lps. as long as they run their show first and we don't have 2 hours after the heats and semi before the feature we may come back this fall. nothing against the locals but i can drive 20 miles in all directions for that kind of racing.

7/23/10, 11:56 AM   #17
DbSr

[QUOTE=duel;185398]we are traveling 280 miles to see usac sprints at lps. as long as they run their show first and we don't have 2 hours after the heats and semi before the feature we may come back this fall. nothing against the locals but i can drive 20 miles in all directions for that kind of racing.[/QUO

Or maybe they could steam it live just for you and you could save 280 miles of gas.......I'll be there and for good nights worth of racin all for only 20$.....My goodness all the bitchin and moanin that goes on here about every little frigen thing is just insane

7/23/10, 12:08 PM   #18
duel

did i offend a local?

7/23/10, 12:33 PM   #19
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
we are traveling 280 miles to see usac sprints at lps. as long as they run their show first and we don't have 2 hours after the heats and semi before the feature we may come back this fall. nothing against the locals but i can drive 20 miles in all directions for that kind of racing.
I would agree, it's fine with me if they want to race everything that moves but at least run the headlining division features first so the track isn't worn out and it isn't early morning. Don't mean to ***** & moan, just stating personal preference.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/23/10, 12:37 PM   #20
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
did i offend a local?
No, actually Dave's from up around Chicago somewhere.

IMO, you shouldn't prejudge Spiker, in this case. He's got a good history of moving shows along quickly. He took a chance here, running a full show w/ USAC Sprints. If it runs too late, he runs the chance of pissing off a lot of people who drove a long way to see this show. But I'm sure he's aware of that and will do what he has to do to make sure you don't leave disappointed.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Night Before The Brickyard at LPS!