IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA at Twin Cities sat. JUly 3rd
6/30/10, 9:23 AM   #1
MMSA at Twin Cities sat. JUly 3rd
Bill May

The MMSA "Winged Warrior Tour" will be in action this sat. July 3rd.
at the Twin Cities Raceway in North Vernon, IN , All upright 1,000cc
(stock bore & stroke) mini sprints are welcome (600's too) see the MMSA website for rules,etc

Bill May

6/30/10, 4:22 PM   #2
Re: MMSA at Twin Cities sat. JUly 3rd
raceofficial47348

Hey Bill how about coming back to Montpelier again this year we enjoy having you guys there.

6/30/10, 4:47 PM   #3
hoosier race fan

September 18th. No AMSA or MMSA race and no mini-sprints at Waynesfield. Montpelier could use it to help make up for the modifieds they will lose to the Big Dawg 100 at Waynesfield. Maybe offer a decent purse and bring in cars from all 3 groups. Keep points based on where regulars with both series and Waynesfield finish as a challenge to see which is best.

6/30/10, 4:49 PM   #4
Bradleyracing86

Was wandering if you would be teching fuel and ecu boxes this week with all the hoopla this week...
-Andy

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
September 18th. No AMSA or MMSA race and no mini-sprints at Waynesfield. Montpelier could use it to help make up for the modifieds they will lose to the Big Dawg 100 at Waynesfield. Maybe offer a decent purse and bring in cars from all 3 groups. Keep points based on where regulars with both series and Waynesfield finish as a challenge to see which is best.
Maybe a outlaw non wing event!

6/30/10, 6:05 PM   #5
Bill May

Bradley. look at the website.

raceofficial & hoosierracefan, I will talk to the racers at twin Cities sat. nite to see how many would go to Montpelier for a non wing race, can you guy's talk to the racers at Waynesfield and see how many of them would come to montpelier, keep in mind, miracle may switch classes on that date if he sees fit, if we do something, all upright 1,000cc mini sprints are welcome, as usual, amsa cars are welcome by MMSA rules.

Bill May

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86
6/30/10, 6:51 PM   #6
garry47

i race waynesfield but i would definately come to this. ran non wing at montpelier with the midgets and loved it. i know of one other driver that would probably come too. hope this deal works out

7/1/10, 12:57 PM   #7
Colin25

Thank you for the post. We enjoyed both weekends there as a mini-sprint race and with the midgets. The track was nice both nights and the staff was enjoyable to socialize with. Nice to hear good comments about racing instead of all the negative mud slinging.

7/1/10, 4:55 PM   #8
slide22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill May View Post
Bradley. look at the website.

raceofficial & hoosierracefan, I will talk to the racers at twin Cities sat. nite to see how many would go to Montpelier for a non wing race, can you guy's talk to the racers at Waynesfield and see how many of them would come to montpelier, keep in mind, miracle may switch classes on that date if he sees fit, if we do something, all upright 1,000cc mini sprints are welcome, as usual, amsa cars are welcome by MMSA rules.

Bill May
I will be at school by the time this race comes around but I still would like to go back to Montpelier, always had fun racing there, minus Jeff going into the pond. Really have to get elbows up

7/1/10, 8:10 PM   #9
badgersx

I would be there loved the track when we raced with the midgets

7/1/10, 9:41 PM   #10
racechevy

i would try to stay on the track this time,that water stunk lol

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA at Twin Cities sat. JUly 3rd