IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wisconsin and area OW photos for sale
6/16/10, 9:38 AM   #1
Wisconsin and area OW photos for sale
Bill Blumer

I have thousands of 4x6 photos and a good 500 8x10's of midgets and sprint cars for sale.
I'll make great package deals to any drivers or owners who are interested in buying photos of themselves or their cars.
This is only open to teams at this point. In a week or so, if there's no interest I'll sell to any fans that would want them.

I've shot pretty much every midget in the last 10 years or so at Angell Park. Plus many sprint cars.
I also have the Beaver Dam USAC sprint/midget shows.
USAC Slinger.
Milwaukee Mile midget, sprint, silver crown
Knoxville Midget Nationals
Some other WoO, mostly Beaver Dam and Kville.
Chili Bowl
I even might have some ARDC stuff around from a summer or two ago when I went to PA.

I've usually charged drivers and teams $5 for 8x10s, I'll likely do better than that if you take all the shots I have of you.
4x6 will start at 50 cents each, but if there's a ton of your driver, that price will come down.
Shipping will be $2 or you can stop by the house if you are local.
Please send me an email at 24jgfans@charter.net if you are interested.

Your money will go to a good cause. As I now find my Sundays free, we are going head-long into our kart racing. Eric will get new tires (his are two seasons old) and Stephanie already got a new kart which I need to pay for. Plus, my crew chief says we can't cut anymore weight off my kart, so I guess I have to join Jenny Craig and her food is not cheap!

Thanks!- Bill

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wisconsin and area OW photos for sale