IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2009 three time champion crew chief looking f
6/6/10, 6:25 PM   #1
2009 three time champion crew chief looking f
indywally

I have been with Joe Liquori and the 28 focus car for the last few years and have won over 20 features, three championships while only having 3 DNF's. I feel I am no longer needed so I need to find another team. I have my own tools, a spare focus car that can be used as a rental or a backup car, about 50 wheels 2 spare focus motors, 2 Stealth frames, a 28 foot enclosed trailer and a 1990 dually . I have the ability to take good used equipment and win races. I am extremely good at fitting the car (Tyler has passed more cars this year than any other driver)to your drivers style and working with young drivers.I also have good relationships with Bob East, Daryl Saucier and others that are really great in this business ...Anyway I am looking and I need to move now..Though I hate to leave Tyler the driver of the 28 who is the driver with the best car control I have ever worked with in my 40 plus years of racing...Call Wally at 317-625-1232

6/6/10, 8:14 PM   #2
Re: 2009 three time champion crew chief looki
Joltin Joe

why is it you feel this way.....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2009 three time champion crew chief looking f