IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for Teams to Sponsor
5/31/10, 6:45 PM   #1
Looking for Teams to Sponsor
steve mccall

I am looking for teams to sponsor for the remainder of the 2010 season ($1,000-$2,000 sponsorship packages)

I am also looking for teams to sponsor for the 2011 season ($5,000-$10,000 sponsorship packages)

I will sponsor 50+ teams throughout the US in 2011.

For info contact me at steve@customracingtees.com

1 member likes this post:
5/31/10, 10:06 PM   #2
Re: Looking for Teams to Sponsor
luckyducky

Pm sent buddy.

5/31/10, 10:40 PM   #3
steve mccall

I am looking for some high quality teams to help me with the launch of our new line of products. I have 3 basic sponsorship packages available right now to the right teams. A full tee shirt sponsorship, a partial consignment sponsorship and a full consignment sponsorship. I will award these to approx. 20 teams this year and 50+ in 2011. If you can go to our website www.customracingtees.com and join our forum to post your info schedule and results along with some photos so I can follow your season I would appreciate that. I choose our teams to sponsor from our active forum members and customers so join the CUSTOM RACING TEES NATION today!!!!

Thank you for your response and I hope to see you in our forum. Over this Memorial Day weekend we have come to agreements with two teams about sponsorships. Don´t miss this opportunity.

Runnin´Fast...Lookin´Good...

Steve

6/1/10, 10:27 AM   #4
davidlyons

Steve.

Look at the thread about t-shirts for elson and grant.

Those would be two perfect teams for you to start with. Both are new exciting drivers to watch.

Help them out with shirts and they'd surely help promote you.

DL.

6/1/10, 2:19 PM   #5
Bill Elson

David,

Thank you for the recognition. I sent Steve a PM as well.

Bill Elson
Elson Motorsports

6/1/10, 11:12 PM   #6
sponsorship of 2 teams announced
steve mccall

Custom Racing Tees has reached sponsorship agreements with 2 teams from right here on our Forum.

The first was a two car deal with Darren Deems He is a member of a two car Late Model team out of Central Kentucky. Darren has a internet racing parts store you can visit at www.cheaperracer.com for all of your racing needs. The driver of what I hear is the faster of the two cars is Matt ¨Sterling¨ Cottongim their racing website is www.centralkymotorsports.com

The next sponsorship went to Mark Dowdy of Dowdy Motorsports. Mark is a Late Model racer from Waterloo, Alabama. His website is www.dowdymotorsports.com

Both drivers are listed in our driver profile sections and were chosen soley from that site. So tell these guys congratulations and I hope to have more announcemente soon.

Runnin´Fast...Lookin´Good...

Steve

6/3/10, 12:28 AM   #7
jontheturboguy

You need to contact JJ Hughes and Joss Moffatt. Both of those teams could really use your help in the biggest way....

6/3/10, 6:16 PM   #8
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontheturboguy View Post
You need to contact JJ Hughes and Joss Moffatt. Both of those teams could really use your help in the biggest way....
also Darron Clayton relentlessracing.com I think

6/3/10, 6:28 PM   #9
Damion Fan In Pa.

Chase Briscoe could use the sponsorship, and he is an up and coming driver.

6/4/10, 10:00 PM   #10
speed9

How about a young gun team in USAC like Steve Kuhn lll out of Indianapolis IN.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for Teams to Sponsor