IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > DEW IT to HEWITT ROAST
4/21/10, 11:02 AM   #1
DEW IT to HEWITT ROAST
Dick Mahoney

coming soon the roast of Jack Hewitt Sept 23 at the Eldora Ballroom Ticket info to be posted soon

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
4/23/10, 9:01 AM   #2
Re: DEW IT to HEWITT ROAST
Dave Argabright

This should be great fun...lots of people have something to say to Jack, no doubt about that! I'm hoping that with everyone in town for the WoO and the 4-Crown that weekend at Eldora, there could be a very nice turnout for Jack.

I agreed to help out as the emcee but now I'm wondering what I've got myself into...Jack says that he gets the last word, and it will probably be colorful, to say the least. :2:

1 member likes this post: ISF
4/23/10, 9:28 AM   #3
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Argabright View Post
This should be great fun...lots of people have something to say to Jack, no doubt about that! I'm hoping that with everyone in town for the WoO and the 4-Crown that weekend at Eldora, there could be a very nice turnout for Jack.

I agreed to help out as the emcee but now I'm wondering what I've got myself into...Jack says that he gets the last word, and it will probably be colorful, to say the least. :2:
This deal should be a great time. I really wish I could be there but most likely will be be in the midst of harvest. Dave, it's great that your lending your expertise in the form of emcee and we salute you for doing it. I, however, believe that giving Jack the last word may prove to be a very interesting but compromising situation on the part of the roasters, LOL!!! We are betting that this will be a huge success.

4/23/10, 10:44 AM   #4
v8j

when will you have the info?

4/23/10, 11:01 AM   #5
Dick Mahoney

Very soon I can tell you it will be a sit down buffet Tickets will be 30 dollars Cash bar Also an adults only with Hewitt having the last word

4/23/10, 12:28 PM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Is it as dusty in the Ballroom? I hope people can see it!

Just Joking and wishing the best for Jack

4/23/10, 12:50 PM   #7
Dick Mahoney

maybe supply tearoffs

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > DEW IT to HEWITT ROAST