IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hickory usac national midget race results
3/25/10, 5:10 PM   #11
Re: Hickory usac national midget race results
Tripcrwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneOutlaw View Post
(This is just my opinion only) Before I watched the interview that Shane did with Buckley on Jackslash.com I really didn't know what to think about him getting back into a racecar especially a sprint car or midget. After listening to that interview I came out of it with a new found respect for him and I'm really glad that he's had the success he's had. I hope he continues to turn his life around and I wish him the best of luck.
I feel the same about this young driver. Great post.

3/25/10, 8:55 PM   #12
Topless77

Rained out for tonight

2 members like this post: PAW, racegal
3/25/10, 9:14 PM   #13
PAW

bumber
Quote:
Originally Posted by topless77 View Post
rained out for tonight

3/28/10, 11:13 AM   #14
spruett

I am proud of Shane as a primary sponsor of him, for all he has accomplished and want to thank the other sponsors and car owners who have helped us get him in all the USAC series.

Shane makes more out of sponsor dollars than almost anyone by working and driving his a** off and taking care of equipment to be able to stay out there. Everything he has is in that team and then some.

Thanks to the fans who are realizing his contribution in showing that people can make mistakes and come back and maintain. Any of you who have made this mistake or had a friend or family go through it understand how hard it is.

Not to forget he is an awesome talent behind the wheel.

we do what we do in loving memory of Alex Pruett USAC #56 and his desire to help real racers be noticed thus our big committment to USAC racers not just Shane.

Steve Paula and Stefan Pruett and Three Wide Life

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hickory usac national midget race results