IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ZX-10 Headers for mini sprint?
12/18/09, 7:04 PM   #1
ZX-10 Headers for mini sprint?
Quantrill

Anyone making headers for this motor? Rosson / Hench are out of stock. Anyone else around?

Thanks,Q

12/18/09, 8:58 PM   #2
Re: ZX-10 Headers for mini sprint?
TQ29m

Let me ck my stock, and I'll get back to you, I bought a lot of headers from S&S, I'll see what I got that will fit. Bob

12/18/09, 11:42 PM   #3
Jus Roach

Post or IM if you have several. Word is S&S closed their doors and I am also in need of one.

12/19/09, 10:55 AM   #4
TQ29m

These are some kits I had made about 4 years ago, they come with 4-2-1 collectors, the headpipes start at 1-3/8 and go to 1-1/2. They were made for TQ's, and to tuck in close to the engine, the bolt hole spacing on the flanges is pretty common, I've put them on a lot of different motors, spacing is a slot, looks like from 2in to 2.5in. I have 2 sets I would sell, and also one new set for a CB750 Honda. The 2 sets I have, for the newer motors, were made off the jigs for the cross mounted motors, but the collector would need the extra bent section, to finish the turn back along side the car. Sorry, these would be left exit, also sorry to hear Loren, and Betty have decided to throw in the towel, but I never did see where there was a lot of money, for the effort needed, to make it a real profitable game anyway, especially in the last 10 years, I know everytime I needed to re-stock, I had to buy at least 12 sets, of one model, just to get them made, these last one's, I even had to pay tooling costs, but, someone had to, and I needed them to sell, so I did.
Last edited by TQ29m; 12/19/09 at 4:26 PM. Reason: Someone had to

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ZX-10 Headers for mini sprint?