IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What the hell is going on ???
11/25/09, 11:57 AM   #31
Re: What the hell is going on ???
Rex W.

[QUOTE=DonMoore10;147006]First of all, I'm just tickled pink that you are so concerned about my private life that you want to micro manage my day to day activities and even my vacation plans. Since when is it any of your business where I go to watch a race or for that matter, where I spend vacation time?[QUOTE]

Hum Mr. Moore...i could give a **** where u go on vacation. Your the one that posted it. I guess i just don't understand why a person would ***** & moan about a race & then go & support it. I don't like nascar races so u know what...i don't watch em. Where did u come up with i wanted to micro manage your day to day activities and even your vacation plans?

11/25/09, 12:17 PM   #32
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex W. View Post
I guess i just don't understand why a person would ***** & moan about a race & then go & support it.
I guess I don't understand why you can't comprehend the English language.

11/25/09, 12:26 PM   #33
Rex W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
I guess I don't understand why you can't comprehend the English language.
Ok Don I'm done. I guess it goes back to what Jim McQueen told me one time. He said "Midget racers have midget minds".

Have a good life & a Happy Thanksgiving
Last edited by Rex W.; 11/25/09 at 12:27 PM.

11/25/09, 12:33 PM   #34
DonMoore10

I'll be sure to get your permission before I attend my next midget race.

11/25/09, 1:38 PM   #35
Mark Sr

AUH YES!!!!!!!!!!! now I remeber why I stopped reading this site.. never seen so many little kid's on here in my life.. funny how one little thing can start a war.. that's why the world is in the shap it's in.. I thing King said it best, (Can't we all just get along!) I say grow up.. MY GOD!!!!!!!!
and I know I can't spell who give's a crap.......
Life's GOOD!!!!

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Panama, v8j, Z-man
11/25/09, 6:17 PM   #36
Panama

I am not sure how this thread went from D.O.'s original question about the Boat's to where it is now, but back to the original question.

My guess is somebody in the Boat household got out the calculator and looked into the crystal ball and decided to stop the bleeding.
OR and I hope this is it, Chad has a new bigger deal coming his way?

However,
"I" am old enough to have witnessed first hand what the Jimmy Carter years did to racing. Thank God, racing and everyone recovered, it took a while but it came back.

No one knows what is going to happen to the entire racing community in the coming months and years, but I have to remain hopeful, that once again we will all recover.

In spite of the times we are in we still have a lot to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
11/25/09, 7:00 PM   #37
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Strange, I think the fact that everything Don's said for the past few years coming true. Even for BIG TEAMS gives him much more Validity.

Chuck, I'm glad you can spell. Even a Ravin Lunatic could perdict what he has been saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Let this be a lesson to the new comers in how not to maintain your credibility. Flaming another poster isn't going to get you high marks.

High marks or not slamming a race on a post that has nothing to do with a race gets high marks in IMO.

That's the problem Charles, the ones people write off as raving lunatics are the ones that are speaking the truth. It's not part of the "Dr. Phil constructive criticism/namby pamby BS" that people want to hear. It's the cold hard truth and they don't like it.
We all know it's the truth, it don't take you pointing this out for us to know.

Sounds like another disgruntled person who doesn't like facts. I'll put you on my Christmas list for a crying towel.
You sure know alot about people you don't even know.

11/25/09, 7:45 PM   #38
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Raving lunatic or not... fact or fiction... to be heard, you must treat people with respect. You do that... then people might consider listening. That is how you build credibility.

As for the state of racing, Well, it's winter here in Indiana and the car counts just suck. Once the summer returns you will see a better situation.

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, IndyBound
11/25/09, 7:50 PM   #39
TQ29m

I think I could agree with that! Bob

11/25/09, 8:03 PM   #40
racerdog45

Seriously, it's winter here in the Hoosier state and most of us have stopped worrying about racing and started hoping our Hoosiers win a couple of Big 10 games this year! One of the best things about living here, racing ends for the year and then it's Basketball time, March Madness ends and then the racing starts! Year round aggravation! lol

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What the hell is going on ???