IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pir last night
11/14/09, 7:27 PM   #31
Re: Pir last night
Honest-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Poor View Post
Does anyone really, truly know what the payout was for this event? If so let me hear it, it seems no one wants to make it public, and if they did, I missed it.
For the time being, we can still access the entry forms for the PIR event.

http://www.usacracing.com/assets/fil...gets111209.pdf

http://www.usacracing.com/assets/fil...rown111209.pdf

Payout is listed on each one along with other pertinent info such as champion appearance, etc.

10K to win in midget, 18k to win in SC.

Oops. I didn't see the previous post. Sorry.
Last edited by Honest-Sam; 11/14/09 at 7:28 PM.

11/14/09, 10:22 PM   #32
Race Poor

Thanks quicktime and honest sam for answering my question with some good information. USAC fan, if you are trying to promote USAC as your name says, then maybe you should just give the information being sought, instead of having a screen attitude!

11/15/09, 1:46 AM   #33
I Miss Manzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprntr View Post
Manzy & PIR both gone in the same season. Sux for AZ!
Yeah,it sure does! Haven't had the IRL here in years,either.We'll see how the new Western World goes at USA in Tucson next week.And,Thanksgiving weekend is the debut of the Southwest Championships at Canyon,final points race for NMDOTY,along with 360 Sprints and Mini-Sprints,all without wings.

11/16/09, 11:20 PM   #34
hogan6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
yes you should have seen me if you where there i was in the first turn! With all my friends!
Friends?? Thats why no-one was there.

11/17/09, 1:29 AM   #35
Russ

You got a crush on SuperDuke or something?

2 members like this post: interpreter66, SUPERDUKE
11/18/09, 7:08 PM   #36
captrat

I am constantly amazed at the shortsightedness, negative comments, etc. by so-called supporters of racing. So a person asks a question, instead of getting thoughtful, reasoned answers it quickly becomes a pissin' contest about who can come up with the most moronic, ill-conceived, sarcastic retort. Truly depressing. Yes, the internet has surely given us all a deserved open forum, but in some cases it has not improved our ability to reason and problem solve.

This topic could have been one that had the potential as a springboard to ideas about how to fix a problem, instead it becomes just another place for ranting rather than evaluating the situation objectively. Yet, we wonder why we are now a niche in the sport of auto racing that continues to sometimes be its own worst enemy!

5 members like this post: buck2, interpreter66, JstAbvVMC, SUPERDUKE, ThrottleHead
11/18/09, 7:47 PM   #37
JstAbvVMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
I am constantly amazed at the shortsightedness, negative comments, etc. by so-called supporters of racing. So a person asks a question, instead of getting thoughtful, reasoned answers it quickly becomes a pissin' contest about who can come up with the most moronic, ill-conceived, sarcastic retort. Truly depressing. Yes, the internet has surely given us all a deserved open forum, but in some cases it has not improved our ability to reason and problem solve.

This topic could have been one that had the potential as a springboard to ideas about how to fix a problem, instead it becomes just another place for ranting rather than evaluating the situation objectively. Yet, we wonder why we are now a niche in the sport of auto racing that continues to sometimes be its own worst enemy!
Very well said, Sir

2 members like this post: captrat, SUPERDUKE
11/19/09, 8:36 PM   #38
Bostonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need For Speed View Post
Apparently not some putz from MA
Actually he may have been at the track. He works with a USAC team! He also was one of the best short track drivers EVER and is in the New England HOF. I guarantee you he cares a lot about USAC. I think his post was probably made in defense of USAC being put down and not a "what ever" I do know that $10,350.00 came back to MA though

1 member likes this post: dberrio
11/19/09, 10:45 PM   #39
Need For Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian View Post
Actually he may have been at the track. He works with a USAC team! He also was one of the best short track drivers EVER and is in the New England HOF. I guarantee you he cares a lot about USAC. I think his post was probably made in defense of USAC being put down and not a "what ever" I do know that $10,350.00 came back to MA though
Hmmmmm, interesting.

11/20/09, 9:14 AM   #40
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonian View Post
actually he may have been at the track. He works with a usac team! He also was one of the best short track drivers ever and is in the new england hof. I guarantee you he cares a lot about usac. I think his post was probably made in defense of usac being put down and not a "what ever" i do know that $10,350.00 came back to ma though
let me know how much they have when they get back home?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pir last night