IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Travis Rutz update #9 with GOOD NEWS!
10/7/09, 11:48 PM   #1
Travis Rutz update #9 with GOOD NEWS!
TrishaLynn

Hi everyone Trav has had a great day today. His pressures are way down to almost normal. Hopefully they can start reducing some of the medications by tomorrow. We received a package from all our friends at Skagit today, thank you so much, the helmet it is very cool and also the posters from Frizz are a big hit with the nurses. We have it hanging on his door and all of the nurses and doctors are signing it for Trav. I have been taking some heat for my grammar and spelling please understand I drive a truck for a living and I only have my grade ten . Also I have been standing at the wrong end of a sprint car header for far to long so you will just have to bare with me. Toterhome living is not so bad but starting to miss home more and more. We have been really lucky with the weather so far but is supposed to storm tomorrow. one thing I have learned about Indy is it is windy here just about all the time..okay till tomorrow keep Trav in your thoughts........Doug

10/8/09, 1:27 AM   #2
Re: Travis Rutz update #9 with GOOD NEWS!
jdull99

Anyone that gives you a hard time for anything on these reports is way out of line. Obviously, your focus is on another matter at this time. Thank-you for all the information on Travis. Wish you all the best.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

6 members like this post: buck2, c47, Charles Nungester, Panama, PIT CART
10/8/09, 2:34 AM   #3
TrishaLynn

I am not Doug, sorry for the confusion. I just repost everything from the website so people can stay updated. People have asked for updates and whenever the family does, i pass on the news. Once again, sorry for the confusion

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
10/8/09, 11:59 AM   #4
TeamCGR

I am so glad to hear great news about Young Travis. However, my Blood Pressure hit 3000 when I read that someone is breaking Doug's **lls over Grammar?? Are you kidding me?? I don't care if he writes in Hieroglyphics, NO ONE has the right to stand in judgment of a man that is writing to update on how his Son is doing while fighting for his life.

I'm usually a fairly calm guy but whoever wrote that; do it again and put your name by it...

Pete Gulick
607-621-2450, Cell Phone
Last edited by TeamCGR; 10/8/09 at 12:09 PM.

10/8/09, 12:29 PM   #5
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Thank you for the great news!!! That is so great!!
Please let us know as you learn it. Travis is on a prayer chain here just so they know.
We don't care (or even notice) about grammar!! Honestly! Were they drunk?
Last edited by racegal; 10/8/09 at 12:36 PM.

10/8/09, 5:00 PM   #6
John P Huss

Jason Dull- I will 2nd your comment. Let's all pray for Travis!
Best Regards,
John

10/8/09, 5:20 PM   #7
v8j

as always God Speed

10/8/09, 7:49 PM   #8
ChaplainJackie

Thank you God for answered prayer.
That is wonderful news. Thanks for keeping us updated, we really care and want to know what we can do to help.
Jeremiah 29:11

10/8/09, 8:07 PM   #9
IndyBound

Travis is in my prayers for continued improvement day by day. He has a lot of people praying for him. That power of prayer really does work! Thank you Doug and TrishaLynn for keeping us updated. The entire Rutz family and race team remain in my thoughts and prayers.

God Speed Travis's full recovery,

Patti

10/8/09, 10:49 PM   #10
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Travis and the whole rutz family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Travis Rutz update #9 with GOOD NEWS!