IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS payouts??
9/1/09, 8:38 PM   #21
Re: MSCS payouts??
USAC Fan

[QUOTE=MemphisMissile46;132022]Seriously, if Jason or someone with MSCS would message or call me I'm more than thankful. You can contact me, Rick at 901-647-8283 after 2 pm or Jan Howard at 901-262-1884./QUOTE]

Seems to me if you want to know bad enough, you'll call them.

Why do people insist on putting the onus on others, when they could easily rectify it themselves?

9/1/09, 8:51 PM   #22
MemphisMissile46

I just got in touch with Jason Adams, thanks again for the call Jason! This is a PR guy who does it right!

5 members like this post: coachmeece, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Great Scott, sprintgal
9/1/09, 9:13 PM   #23
racin jason

Like Rick mentioned, I have spoken to him and also spoken to Jan Howard. Both very nice guys with alot of respect and knowledge for our great sport. Hopefully now that everybody knows we have spoken the nonsense BS posts will stop.

Looking forward to seeing the Howard Racing Team at an MSCS show when their schedule allows.

Racin Jason Adams-Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268

9/1/09, 9:18 PM   #24
cecil98

I skipped every post on here (meaning i didn't read them) but, we finished 12th and made $280. We were guaranteed $100 to show up. We're happy!

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
9/2/09, 5:56 PM   #25
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle14 View Post
LOOK OUT.... KEYBOARDMASHER..I MEAN MOTORMASTERBATOR is out high on his horse with his hard on for MSCS....Have you been in a position to be scored as a lap car in a MSCS race this year? Just curious... I know your riding on on your heat race romp at LPS... but ***... get off the hard on for MSCS and race some of there shows.. oh wait wait.. to many big names... forgot. Can't compete.. WAIT WAIT.... LORDY LORDY its not at Bloomington Speedway.... HARD ON GROWING.... KATIE BAR THE DOOR......it costs to much money for Motormasher to compete because MSCS is for the big guy....... THEN TAKE A HINT..... SHUT UP AND RACE or GET OVER IT.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID = YOUR HARD ON FOR MSCS

This ought to get good

9/3/09, 9:28 AM   #26
Motormasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisMissile46 View Post
I just got in touch with Jason Adams, thanks again for the call Jason! This is a PR guy who does it right!
Sure is funny THEY WON'T POST THEIR PAYOFF!!!

9/3/09, 10:29 AM   #27
coachmeece

whats it matter to you anyways your not going to get any of the payout b/c your to good to race with the mscs

9/3/09, 11:13 AM   #28
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmeece View Post
whats it matter to you anyways your not going to get any of the payout b/c your to good to race with the mscs
lol!

9/3/09, 11:32 AM   #29
Motormasher

Im not the one who ASKED in the 1st place so get that straight. But I think its funny they won't post it like Dave Rudisell does.

2ndly I could care less about MSCS.

9/3/09, 11:45 AM   #30
emc47670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Im not the one who ASKED in the 1st place so get that straight. But I think its funny they won't post it like Dave Rudisell does.

2ndly I could care less about MSCS.
So then apparently you don't need to know!!! Why would you care what the payoff is if you "care less" about the MSCS?!?!?!?!
I don't really like gettin on here anymore cuz it seems like everytime I do someone has something negative to say about someone!!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmeece View Post
great point coach!!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS payouts??