IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > short and bland???
8/23/09, 1:02 PM   #1
short and bland???
5JMOFFATTFAN!

Is this somthing we may see more often? i would love to watch bland and short in team cars every week. There would be no team better. not truckers!!!thats for sure and not walkers either... lets see bland and short teamates the rest of the year. short racing un stopable!!!!!!!!!!!

8/23/09, 3:38 PM   #2
Re: short and bland???
a tall Short fan 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5JMOFFATTFAN! View Post
Is this somthing we may see more often? i would love to watch bland and short in team cars every week. There would be no team better. not truckers!!!thats for sure and not walkers either... lets see bland and short teamates the rest of the year. short racing un stopable!!!!!!!!!!!
Great showing last night ...wish Short would have had ten more laps to reel in top two .... but that's always the case foer someone....... definatly had fasted car on track for last 15 laps great job last night ..go Short racing.... PS Bland did pretty good too!! love his aggression..anyone know if either will be at Florence next Sat. night for MSCS 3k to win?????

8/23/09, 7:16 PM   #3
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

I'm a huge fan of both and really enjoyed watching them race as a team last night! Both ran really well...would've liked to have seen what both of them had for the leaders with a few more laps.

Way to go Short Racing!

8/23/09, 8:09 PM   #4
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

They both have good sponsers now but if they got a someone to put up the money for a 2 car team I know they'd do it. Hell they might follow USAC around if that happened. A good run by both last night. These are 2 really nice kids too with good heads on there shoulders. Best of luck to both of them in whatever they do.

8/23/09, 10:19 PM   #5
racefan2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE View Post
They both have good sponsers now but if they got a someone to put up the money for a 2 car team I know they'd do it. Hell they might follow USAC around if that happened. A good run by both last night. These are 2 really nice kids too with good heads on there shoulders. Best of luck to both of them in whatever they do.
I would also like to see Short & Bland as teammates..... Maybe with a big sponser it could
happen. They would be the team to beat.....
Posted via Mobile Device

8/24/09, 10:09 AM   #6
cmiracingvids

Ive always liked watching these guys over the years. It was neat to see Bland in Brady's back up car. If I'm not mistaken, these two guys are really good friends off the track too. Hope to see more of the same in the future.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > short and bland???