IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bland & Puterbaugh Monday @ Kelly's ?????
8/18/09, 8:44 PM   #21
Re: Bland & Puterbaugh Monday @ Kelly's ?????
Racin' girl

Apparently I am one of the people from the hill Saturday night that BP considers a "Bland Super Fan," but I really am not...I just thought that he drove an awesome race and deserved the win. For those of you basing your opinion on the video, you would have had to have been there to understand BP's behavior leading up to that final lap. On a restart with a few to go, he was upset that 2 lapped cars were placed between himself and Bland, he made a very big point of pulling up next to those drivers to tell them where he was going on the restart, and make sure they understood to get out of his way. The few laps left of the race, BP drove like a maniac, and I sat there knowing that if this guy gets up to Bland, he will take him out...I was right!!

3 members like this post: 38DD, Hamby812, hoosier
8/18/09, 8:54 PM   #22
old timer

Yep lot of that now days size 24 shoes and size 2 hat!

8/18/09, 9:10 PM   #23
hoosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racin' girl View Post
Apparently I am one of the people from the hill Saturday night that BP considers a "Bland Super Fan," but I really am not...I just thought that he drove an awesome race and deserved the win. For those of you basing your opinion on the video, you would have had to have been there to understand BP's behavior leading up to that final lap. On a restart with a few to go, he was upset that 2 lapped cars were placed between himself and Bland, he made a very big point of pulling up next to those drivers to tell them where he was going on the restart, and make sure they understood to get out of his way. The few laps left of the race, BP drove like a maniac, and I sat there knowing that if this guy gets up to Bland, he will take him out...I was right!!
...I don't know this girl but she is dead on!! Billy was never going to make that corner PERIOD!! It's over time to let it go, we are fixing the 11c and I'm sure Billy's car owners are fixing his 71 and it was just a bad deal all the way around for everybody involved. I just hope the black cloud floats away from us and Jeffrey for the rest of the year. You all will be seeing Jeff back in the 11 car sometime so stay tuned . . . .
Crystal Pottorff

8/18/09, 9:15 PM   #24
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

yes i think it was a racing deal i have watched the video 100 times would bland have did the same thing both were racing hard.....not bashing not taking sides but im sure it wasnt on purpose..if the car would have not biked bp would have won it..wasnt there people on here about a month ago bashing bland at tri state...both are young and got a heavy right foot...and a light left foot....
Posted via Mobile Device

8/18/09, 9:15 PM   #25
3Cfan

Thats enough negative...how about a positive? Kimmel showed true class congratulating K Cummins in victory lane!!!

1 member likes this post: wildman92
8/18/09, 9:20 PM   #26
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

if he wanted to take bland out bp would not have attempted to even try and set the car up and drove straight into him
Posted via Mobile Device

8/18/09, 10:59 PM   #27
cantc4mud

I could watch it a 1,000 time's and i still say he entended to get by come h*ll or high water!!! Like everybody is say'in it is behind us, Move on..I still say it was a bonehead move, But we could go on and on, So this is all i will say on this. The only people i feel sorry for is the one's that have to pay to fix the car's, Because of that little word (IF).

8/18/09, 11:58 PM   #28
Michael#81

It is over and done. It was 2 racers racing for the win. Billy tried to be a hero but came home a zero, it happens it is called racing. Leave it alone already!
Last edited by Michael#81; 8/19/09 at 12:00 AM.

8/19/09, 12:10 AM   #29
38DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
if he wanted to take bland out bp would not have attempted to even try and set the car up and drove straight into him
Posted via Mobile Device
Bull$hit, he was trying, he just happened to flip before he got to him.. Sorry, just my opinion. He was going to use him for the a backboard..

8/19/09, 8:38 AM   #30
Shawn Harper

Who gives a crap! Were bringing out the back up car, while the primary car is being repaired. Were moving on, so why don't all of you do the same! This s--- gets old arguing on here all the time!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cfan View Post
Thats enough negative...how about a positive? Kimmel showed true class congratulating K Cummins in victory lane!!!
I agree! Great job Kyle! Todd way to charge from the back, looked good!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bland & Puterbaugh Monday @ Kelly's ?????