IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats to Dakoda Armstrong
8/13/09, 11:36 AM   #11
Re: Congrats to Dakoda Armstrong
James Ferns

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyd6305 View Post
Wow that press release is ridiculous. It is quoted as saying: "A former karting and quarter-midget national champion from Newcastle, Ind., Armstrong won several sprint car and midget events in 2007 and 2008 before making his stock car debut last season." Give me a break that is straight up BS. Armstrong has NEVER EVER won a sprint car race; not to mention that the only midget races he has won have been regional shows/non-points paying shows (i.e. the race in Orlando and Anderson)....no national points paying races. Penske can hire whoever he wants, but please don't pump pure BS into a press release to hype up some kid.
WOW what"s RIDICULOUS is your post here"s a good kid from a good family doing something that he loves to do and gets a opportunity and here's a MORON trying to piss on his parade seriously who cares if the info is correct or incorrect does it bother you that much that you have to post this and try to shame him. are YOU that LOW CLASS JEALOUS PERSON who can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all please are you going to be signing his checks I don't think so why don't you do the stand up thing and be a man next time and stop being an ass. And next time you try to slam someone have the BALLS AND SIGN YOUR NAME GEE WHIZ

JAMES D FERNS IV signed from a person that does'nt have to hide. Way to go DAKODA GREAT JOB
Last edited by James Ferns; 8/13/09 at 11:46 AM. Reason: WRONG SPELLING

8/13/09, 12:04 PM   #12
dirtyd6305

Hey dickhead, where in my statement did I make a personal attack on Dakoda Armstrong? Where did I call him out? I made a true and honest statement. In the PR it said he has won MULTIPLE sprint car races.....anyone knows that is false. I never said wow this kid sucks big d*** on the track. I never said he wasn't a good kid from a good family, because honestly I could care less. He is going to end up just like Billy Wease with Penske, and thats left out. If you want some true honesty here it is....Armstrong has no chance he will NOT do what Parker Klingerman is doing right now for them. Now if you had any type of formal education maybe you could decipher this.....I thought it was hilarious that a Penske press release would lie, and I was very careful not to take any straight shot at Armstrong just at the PR itself. However, thankfully I was right, I laid the bait and some retarted redneck took it and now is pissed about me being right....HA!

Signed,

Dee "Hot" Carl
Last edited by dirtyd6305; 8/13/09 at 12:05 PM.

8/13/09, 1:11 PM   #13
Elliottbrand.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyd6305 View Post
Hey dickhead, where in my statement did I make a personal attack on Dakoda Armstrong? Where did I call him out? I made a true and honest statement. In the PR it said he has won MULTIPLE sprint car races.....anyone knows that is false. I never said wow this kid sucks big d*** on the track. I never said he wasn't a good kid from a good family, because honestly I could care less. He is going to end up just like Billy Wease with Penske, and thats left out. If you want some true honesty here it is....Armstrong has no chance he will NOT do what Parker Klingerman is doing right now for them. Now if you had any type of formal education maybe you could decipher this.....I thought it was hilarious that a Penske press release would lie, and I was very careful not to take any straight shot at Armstrong just at the PR itself. However, thankfully I was right, I laid the bait and some retarted redneck took it and now is pissed about me being right....HA!

Signed,

Dee "Hot" Carl
First, Jim Ferns is a HIGHLY successful business man, not a "retarded redneck". I'm sure he was just sticking up for Dakoda, since it is obvious your previous post was a personal attack on Dakoda. Why else try to downplay his Orlando and Anderson accomplishments after highlighting the incorrect Sprint Car statement from the release? You could have stopped there if that was your only intention. All I can say is, I hope you are wrong and Dakoda goes on to have a very successful career in stock cars...and the same for any other USAC racer who gets an opportunity to move up.

8/13/09, 1:41 PM   #14
wbr

I was at Orlando and that was no small feat, national points or not, a very big win.

For what its worth, Dakoda is much better at the cars with doors than the open wheel stuff anyway. I am sure Penske sees some talent in the young man, Dakoda finished 6th while Parker Klingerman won, but there were 30 other drivers behind him. I know they weren't all super talents but come on, give the kid a break.

I only met Mr. Ferns one time at Anderson, he didn't appear to be a redneck either.

8/13/09, 3:59 PM   #15
ChaplainJackie

Dakoda and Team,
What wonderful news, I pray you and your team have a future full of learning, winning and fun. I will be praying for you.
God Bless you all

8/14/09, 10:38 AM   #16
tjtomthumb

Congrats to Dakoda and the Armstrong Farm's Team. You have worked long and hard for this day and we wish you the best.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats to Dakoda Armstrong