IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ORP USAC Midgets & Silver Crown
7/24/09, 5:03 PM   #1
ORP USAC Midgets & Silver Crown
sprintcar62

Parking $5.00 General Admission $22.00 Chicken Strips w/Fries $7.00 Beer $6.50 x 2 = $13.00 The midget race priceless. My pockets are empty. Thank goddess we have Gas City, Kokomo, Bloomington and Lawrenceburg to go to every weekend because if we had to go to ORP we would be broke. I thought I was going to a USAC race but the prices made it like a NASCAR race.

p.s. The racing was much better then NASCAR.

7/24/09, 6:22 PM   #2
Re: ORP USAC Midgets & Silver Crown
600minisprint
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar62 View Post
Parking $5.00 General Admission $22.00 Chicken Strips w/Fries $7.00 Beer $6.50 x 2 = $13.00 The midget race priceless. My pockets are empty. Thank goddess we have Gas City, Kokomo, Bloomington and Lawrenceburg to go to every weekend because if we had to go to ORP we would be broke. I thought I was going to a USAC race but the prices made it like a NASCAR race.

p.s. The racing was much better then NASCAR.
I couldnt have put that any better Sprintcar62

7/24/09, 6:32 PM   #3
aka Liz

I was just glad the parking was "only" $5.00; sometimes it has been $10.00...

7/24/09, 6:36 PM   #4
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

I look at it a little different. $22 plus $5 to park and you get to see 2 divisions and some of the best drivers in the country race seems like a decent value. Food is a little pricey at orp I'll give you that, but I suppose a guy could bring his own food.a friend and I were talking and would like to see something similar at the night before the 500, perhaps midgets going 40 laps and sprints returning to ORP for a 40 lapper to give that event a similar value. just a thought

7/24/09, 10:16 PM   #5
racer-x

You can take a cooler into the place why complain about a $6.50 beer ?

7/24/09, 11:07 PM   #6
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Should have took your own beer in. Eat before you go. They were selling tickets out front for cheap. I bought mine off a scalper for ten bucks. There were a lot of people giving there vouchers away. You know prices at a big track are high, think before you go.

7/25/09, 7:40 AM   #7
LEADERS EDGE

$10 off coupons were easy to find.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ORP USAC Midgets & Silver Crown