IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW help?
7/13/09, 12:37 PM   #1
ISW help?
ryan84

I am coming from Tennessee to pick up the ISW at Terre Haute and then going to Boswell, Bloomington, and Haubstadt. My question is are these towns on Central or Eastern time? For some reason I'm thinking that some are. Any help is appreciated. Hope it don't rain Wednesday.

7/13/09, 12:41 PM   #2
Re: ISW help?
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
i am coming from tennessee to pick up the isw at terre haute and then going to boswell, bloomington, and haubstadt. My question is are these towns on central or eastern time? For some reason i'm thinking that some are. Any help is appreciated. Hope it don't rain wednesday.
all on eastern time except haubstadt

7/13/09, 12:41 PM   #3
sprinter25

According to this, they're all Eastern Daylight Savings Time....except that ;itt;e bit of Indiana where Haubstadt is located...

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-usa12.php

7/13/09, 12:43 PM   #4
Fullthrottle410

Terre Haute, Boswell, and Bloomington are all on Eastern. Haubstadt is on Central.

7/13/09, 3:17 PM   #5
ryan84

Thanks yall. I know that Haubstadt allows a cooler to be brought into the track. Does anyone know if the other tracks allow this? Thanks

7/13/09, 3:50 PM   #6
bigq11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
Thanks yall. I know that Haubstadt allows a cooler to be brought into the track. Does anyone know if the other tracks allow this? Thanks

Bloomington is for sure OK to bring in a cooler. Terre Haute was OK a few weeks back when USAC was there. Not sure now as the fair is also there.

7/13/09, 4:20 PM   #7
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

Coolers are OK at Terre Haute*, Bloomington, and Haubstadt. No glass allowed at any track. Last year Boswell did NOT allow coolers, so I left mine in the car and the people sitting in front of me had one. When its 4PM in Nashville, TN it is 4PM at Haubstadt but it is 5PM in Terre Haute, Boswell, and Bloomington. Understand? Good, we don't.

*Be flexible. The last time I gave someone advice on Terre Haute, I said RV parking and tent camping is free except where hookups are provided. The Fair Board, NOT THE TRACK, suddenly decided to charge $10 for either. No telling what scheme they'll come up with this time. I hear car parking will be $3.

Anyway, the racing is great at any price. You'll enjoy.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW help?