IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SC @ Oswego - I Wish I Could Go...
7/9/09, 1:28 AM   #11
Re: SC @ Oswego - I Wish I Could Go...
randyrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Randyrad & Bostonian, The Sweet 16 car of Steve Miller is pre registered to run this Saturdays King of Wings race at Oswego with Kelly Miller, Steve's son driving. The Miller's are a great racing family. One of Steve's passions is restoring Indy roadsters.

Patti[COLOR="Black"]
Thanks Patti - You're right about that. I met the Millers at the ISMA stop in Jennerstown Pa in 06 or 07, during the prerace meet 'n greet w/fans on front straight (great ISMA idea, btw). They mentioned they had a Watson Roadster nose piece (or mold) in their shop. That's what fired my Roadster SC fantasy.

7/9/09, 10:49 AM   #12
Re: SC @ Oswego - I Wish I Could Go...
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
I also went to Stafford, and will be at Oswego. My wife and I are leaving after work Wednesday night, going to stop on the other side of Cleveland , head to Niagra Falls to go to Viola's for some great sub sandwich's , and then off to Oswego.

I have a question for the upstate New Yorkers, how long time wise to go from Niagra Falls to Oswego ? I will be taking 104.
Racephoto1, as Robbie Shuttleworth suggested I would take the New York State Thurway/I90 to the Weedsport exit, take a left hand turn and head north, I don't remember if it is RT. 34 or 38, you take that all the way to Rt. 104turn right on RT. 104 at this point you are just west of Hannibal N. Y., just follow Rt. 104 East into Oswego. If my memory hasn't failed me it would take us 2 1/2 hours when we use to go to Niagara Falls for the TQ races. Coming out of Niagara Falls you will take 190 & 290 to get to I90, I just don't remember if you are on 190 to 290 1st or the other way around, I haven't been that way but once in the last nine years and don't have a map handy to check for you.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Oswego,

Patti

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SC @ Oswego - I Wish I Could Go...