IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy Thanksgiving everyone
11/26/15, 9:36 AM   #1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Iggy16

I for one am thankful for my family,my savior, for the men and women and their families who gives us the freedom to live in the greatest country. Craig Eaglin family

11/26/15, 11:07 AM   #2
Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Amen! Happy Thanksgiving!! I am also thankful for our troops their families and Jesus! I am blessed in so many ways!

3 members like this post: davidm, jim goerge, racing2bwithu2
11/26/15, 1:58 PM   #3
i love dirt track racing

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys and gals. Have a great day with your family's. Thanks to all the great things that you all do on this website. Making post and all the great pictures make this a great website. Thanks to all the iow families for a great racing season and Mrs g your simply the best for us racing fans. Thanks. Great meeting and having a great time with jim goerge and all the other great iow families. Thanks for a great year.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, racegal, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy Thanksgiving everyone