IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Sprint Week traffic patterns, road constru
7/10/12, 11:01 PM   #1
Indiana Sprint Week traffic patterns, road constru
Danny Burton

This idea came to either Mike or me on Sunday night while we watched my grandson play.

Let this be the place where we share any traveling information that anyone may have. This can include anything from shortcuts to road closings.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, koolaid89
7/11/12, 1:21 AM   #2
Re: Indiana Sprint Week traffic patterns, road con
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
This idea came to either Mike or me on Sunday night while we watched my grandson play.

Let this be the place where we share any traveling information that anyone may have. This can include anything from shortcuts to road closings.

Thanks for bringing this to the board Danny. I would like to know about the construction on I-70 from Putnamville to Brazil. Is it still down to one lane in either direction. Thanks for the advanced notice.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

7/11/12, 1:53 AM   #3
Hotshoe65s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Thanks for bringing this to the board Danny. I would like to know about the construction on I-70 from Putnamville to Brazil. Is it still down to one lane in either direction. Thanks for the advanced notice.
Between the putnamville and brazil exits I-70 is one lane in each direction (as of last Saturday).

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, Mud Packer
7/11/12, 5:25 AM   #4
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

If you are coming from the west going to Putnamville on I-70 get off at the state road 46 exit I think it is exit 9 but not sure on that and go North to US 40 take it east through Brazil to Putnamville while in Brazil stop at Pappy's BBQ right down town on the south side of 40 best BBQ around

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
7/11/12, 10:21 AM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by agar View Post
If you are coming from the west going to Putnamville on I-70 get off at the state road 46 exit I think it is exit 9 but not sure on that and go North to US 40 take it east through Brazil to Putnamville while in Brazil stop at Pappy's BBQ right down town on the south side of 40 best BBQ around
Thanks for the info. Not being critical but I believe that it is Exit 11. It sure is easier than battling the construction traffic most of the time.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: agar
7/11/12, 11:29 AM   #6
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Thanks for the info. Not being critical but I believe that it is Exit 11. It sure is easier than battling the construction traffic most of the time.
I think you are right

7/11/12, 12:47 PM   #7
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

North on i-69 is still a little wack. Slow from about 56 mile marker to gascity exit. One lane. Nothing to be worried about if people drive smart.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/11/12, 3:45 PM   #8
thebus79h

If anybody is heading down 27 to 101 to either 1 or 52 to go to Lawrenceburg, they have it detoured in Richmond, but you can make it through Liberty fine heading south towards 101.

On 69 towards Gas City it's a bit slow but I've never ran into much traffic right there. Just watch for the police.

7/11/12, 8:39 PM   #9
cowboyhar69

Repaving going on west of Indy on I-70

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

7/11/12, 9:56 PM   #10
Danny Burton

State Road 9 is closed for bridge repairs just south of Shelbyville.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Sprint Week traffic patterns, road constru