IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Midget Week...Is anyone Filming?
6/11/12, 7:29 AM   #1
Indiana Midget Week...Is anyone Filming?
c_dub

Will anyone be filming any of the Indiana midget week race...or know if USAC will be posting them on their website after each race like last year. Also does anyone know if they plan to show any of the races live?

Thanks alot,

Corey Wade

Posted via Mobile Device

6/11/12, 11:15 AM   #2
Re: Indiana Midget Week...Is anyone Filming?
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

No live shows or probably not even a "chili bowl" type later release show. i have been told many times, that it takes a $100,000. sponsor to even get the video production trucks to an event like this. So either get your butt to the track or get a few glimses of Midget Week on IOW or maybe even Wind Tunnel. A shame though, with the local sprint cars as the warm up band, and the amount of midgets that attend from across the country, USAC's Indiana Midget Week is spectacular! i hope to hit 4 of the 5 this year, bob.

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
6/11/12, 11:35 AM   #3
c_dub

Thanks I wish I could make it up there and I will someday. My only hope to get to see midget week was Sean Buckley and jackslash. I live in Oklahoma so I get to attend the Chili Bowl every year so not all is lost.

Thanks again.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/11/12, 11:46 AM   #4
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_dub View Post
Thanks I wish I could make it up there and I will someday. My only hope to get to see midget week was Sean Buckley and jackslash. I live in Oklahoma so I get to attend the Chili Bowl every year so not all is lost.

Thanks again.

Posted via Mobile Device
sean might cover the sprint car portion of the the night but he wont touch the USAC stuff.

6/11/12, 11:50 AM   #5
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

...and funny c-dub, i've always wanted to go to the chili bowl and haven't yet. When will we get those flying cars the Jetson's promised us? or at least the "transporter" from Star Trek? See how tv lies to us? bob.

6/11/12, 12:52 PM   #6
c_dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
...and funny c-dub, i've always wanted to go to the chili bowl and haven't yet. When will we get those flying cars the Jetson's promised us? or at least the "transporter" from Star Trek? See how tv lies to us? bob.
Yes those would come in very handy right about now. Well you enjoy midget week. We will see if any one can hold off that mighty Kiwi . Pickens has been awful fast since he got here.

Corey Wade

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana Midget Week...Is anyone Filming?