IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ocala Friday refund?
2/16/12, 12:32 PM   #1
Ocala Friday refund?
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

I bought the 3-day ticket package for Ocala. I was told at the box office that there would be a form on the USAC web site on Monday morning to get my refund for the rainout. I have looked every day this week and can't find it. I also posted an item on the USAC forum, and sent an email to USAC customer service, neither of which has drawn a response. Just in case, I check the Bubba Raceway Park web site.

Am I just looking in the wrong place?

2/16/12, 12:48 PM   #2
Re: Ocala Friday refund?
Kirk Spridgeon

Dick-
Nice to finally meet you in Florida. I'm not sure who you talked to at the ticket office, but they gave refunds at the ticket window all day on Saturday.

Check out the back of your ticket. There should be a disclaimer with the information to send in your ticket for a refund. Make sure you include your name and address. Just in case it's ripped, the USAC address is:
4910 W. 16th Street
Speedway, IN 46224

Thanks!

2/16/12, 3:05 PM   #3
ISF

Dick, I also got a cash refund right there at the track box office but you might need to send a copy of your receipt that accompanied the three tickets in your three night package envelope. I had the unused Friday night ticket but the lady in the box office at the track Saturday afternoon wanted to see the ticket payment receipt in addition to the ticket.

Hope you get your refund OK.

2/16/12, 4:30 PM   #4
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
Dick-
Nice to finally meet you in Florida. I'm not sure who you talked to at the ticket office, but they gave refunds at the ticket window all day on Saturday.

Check out the back of your ticket. There should be a disclaimer with the information to send in your ticket for a refund. Make sure you include your name and address. Just in case it's ripped, the USAC address is:
4910 W. 16th Street
Speedway, IN 46224

Thanks!
spridg
were you doing the trivia?

2/16/12, 5:19 PM   #5
Andrew S. Quinn

When Dick and I went to the ticket window,they wanted to see the payment form,which we didnt have with us. Now lies the problem,Dick has the form in Massachusetts,and my ticket is here in Speedway,Indiana. Can he just send the form in and get a refund for both of us????

Dick can have my half of the refund,and we'll be even closer to "being even" on splitting costs of traveling together,thats why I ask.It would save the hassle of sending tickets across country for one of us.....
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 2/16/12 at 5:22 PM.

2/16/12, 8:01 PM   #6
Drtchsr

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
When Dick and I went to the ticket window,they wanted to see the payment form,which we didnt have with us. Now lies the problem,Dick has the form in Massachusetts,and my ticket is here in Speedway,Indiana. Can he just send the form in and get a refund for both of us????

Dick can have my half of the refund,and we'll be even closer to "being even" on splitting costs of traveling together,thats why I ask.It would save the hassle of sending tickets across country for one of us.....
NO WAY !!!!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

2/16/12, 9:06 PM   #7
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

When I asked the girl in the ticket booth about the procedure to get a refund for Friday she asked me for my payment form. I told her I didn't have one. She reached into the till and handed me a twenty. Maybe you guys looked like crooks to her.

2/16/12, 9:34 PM   #8
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pierce View Post
When I asked the girl in the ticket booth about the procedure to get a refund for Friday she asked me for my payment form. I told her I didn't have one. She reached into the till and handed me a twenty. Maybe you guys looked like crooks to her.
That must be it, because I was holding the two tickets. And, of course, that's what they want now. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

2/16/12, 10:11 PM   #9
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan View Post
That must be it, because I was holding the two tickets. And, of course, that's what they want now. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!
With you and Andrew talking, she probably couldn't understand that accent. Thought you boys were from a different country. Sorry, I had to do it. Hope you guys get your refund and I look forward to seeing you this season.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2 members like this post: cowboyhar69, i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ocala Friday refund?