IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > why?
11/7/07, 9:51 AM   #1
why?
ossuks

Why was the Sammy Swindell thread closed? Seems that the numbers on this site are going down, yes ,there was alot of bickering about wing vs non-wing , but everyone was respectful. The only thread this week that was getting any play and it was closed!!

If, and I say "if" because I have yet to hear anything official, if Kevin is not allowed to run Manzy this week does that also exclude him from "Cooper World" this Thursday?

11/7/07, 10:03 AM   #2
Re: why?
RandyF46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Why was the Sammy Swindell thread closed? Seems that the numbers on this site are going down, yes ,there was alot of bickering about wing vs non-wing , but everyone was respectful. The only thread this week that was getting any play and it was closed!!

If, and I say "if" because I have yet to hear anything official, if Kevin is not allowed to run Manzy this week does that also exclude him from "Cooper World" this Thursday?

Don't you know? Wing racing dicussions are not allowed unless your badmouthing wings. Then it's encouraged. LOLOLOLOLOLO:headbang:

Notice the little pictures that you can use on your posts? Not one wing car except the one being pissed on.:thumbsdown:

The greatest sprint car driver that has ever been is from Indiana. He runs a wing.:checkered:

11/7/07, 10:17 AM   #3
dirtywhiteboy

They probably don't want this site becoming another speedtv.com open wheel messege board.

If you don't know what I mean check it out.

11/7/07, 10:56 AM   #4
tailtank

I believe Bill has said many trimes this is an open board for wangers and non-wangers.:thumb:

It was getting somewhat out of hand, can't blame him for making the decision. All boards seem to be slow this time of year as he racing season winds down.

11/7/07, 11:34 AM   #5
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:

:pissonwings:

11/7/07, 11:38 AM   #6
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:

people get on here and express thier feelings about other drivers and then get slammed and called names by other members.bashed etc:censor:

11/7/07, 11:45 AM   #7
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailtank View Post
I believe Bill has said many trimes this is an open board for wangers and non-wangers.:thumb:

It was getting somewhat out of hand, can't blame him for making the decision. All boards seem to be slow this time of year as he racing season winds down.
And stock cars..:rolling: I think when somebody calls a driver a punk etc.They may have crossed the line.

11/7/07, 12:20 PM   #8
RandyF46

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR4 View Post
And stock cars..:rolling: I think when somebody calls a driver a punk etc.They may have crossed the line.
Exactly my point on the Swindell thread. Calling a driver a "brat" or a "punk" crosses a line.

Also, because you read it on the internet don't make it so.

I try to never bad mouth a driver.

11/7/07, 12:41 PM   #9
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:

Respectful? Sorry but when people start using the MF word and such and specifically using my name. Well they can come to my face and use that tone.

Views are just that people, Everyone has em and has a right too em.
Chuck

11/7/07, 12:45 PM   #10
wbr

Don't know if this means anything but they are still listed here:
http://www.manzanitaspeedway.us/html/pdf/entries.pdf

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > why?