IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live video for Indiana Sprintweek Rounds 1-3
7/9/10, 4:37 PM   #1
Live video for Indiana Sprintweek Rounds 1-3
Millsvideo

Folks,

We will not be streaming live video from the first two rounds of ISW at Lawrenceburg and Gas City.

Gas City has a track policy against that, and as we know, Dave Rudisell from Lawrenceburg has been kind enough to allow us to stream on occasion, going against his track's policy a couple times in the past. However, he told me we won't be going live at any point tonight. PERIOD. He also said flatly, "you can blame Duke Cook for that. He ran his mouth about how he had to wait around while we were at intermission and so we just aren't going to stream tonight..." And he said, "you can quote me on that..." So, I am.

So there you have it. Duke Cook ruined it for everyone. As usual. Sorry folks.

We will return with a live stream on Sunday night at Kokomo Speedway.

Thanks for your interest in the live streaming. Sincerely,

Dean Mills
Mills Video Productions
Last edited by Millsvideo; 7/9/10 at 4:40 PM.

7/9/10, 4:52 PM   #2
Re: Live video for Indiana Sprintweek Rounds
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Thank you once again Duke Cook...you waste of space. WHy cant you do what you should have done about 30 years ago, and just float off into where your racing career always was.......obscurity

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Sorry for the outburst, but due to family obligations I couldnt make it to Lawrenceburg and was really looking forward to this event tonight

3 members like this post: Blackduce, fish, jim goerge
7/9/10, 4:56 PM   #3
sprinter25

While I understand the fact that tracks have a policy against streaming live races, I cannot believe that Dave would let his personal grudge against Duke help him make a decision like that.

If he wants to make the call for no live video, fine, but to blame it on Duke? Well, that just seems small -minded and petty. Stooping to Duke's level......

2 members like this post: KRJoyce1, SUPERDUKE
7/9/10, 5:01 PM   #4
HoosierMikey

I was looking forward to the live streaming tonight since i coould not be there. Since Lawrenceburg will not allow the live streaming for those who can not be there, in the future i would think long and hard before i spent my money at Lawrenceburg as there are many other tracks to choose from. I would like to thank those tracks who do allow live streaming for those who can not be there. Also thanks to all those who help with the live streaming. I would think that Lawrenceburg could have worked out any problems they had with the live streaming if they had wanted to. JMO

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

What other tracks besides Lawrenceburg and Gas City will not allow live streaming?

1 member likes this post: duggerdirt44
7/9/10, 5:24 PM   #5
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I was just told we wont be live streaming at Brownstown on Thursday night. So I apologize beforehand

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/9/10, 5:25 PM   #6
Russ

I'd say the promoter at Lawrenceburg has alot of growing up to do. First he takes shots at another promoter and now this. What a child. I'll be spending my money elsewhere.

2 members like this post: flyer, SUPERDUKE
7/9/10, 5:45 PM   #7
HoosierMikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I was just told we wont be live streaming at Brownstown on Thursday night. So I apologize beforehand

Oh my, I have been making plans to attend Brownstown for the Speedweek event ever since i found out about it. Its been a long time since I seen sprints at Brownstowm and was making this the one i was going to do my best to be there. Now that your saying Brownstown is not going to allow the live streaming for those who cant make it, i may reconsider going. I was only going to be able to make it 2 maybe 3 at the most. I still may go ahead and come to Brownstown since it was my must see out of all the tracks, but maybe not now?????. Wil be a hard decision now!!!

OH GEE.................

7/9/10, 5:51 PM   #8
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
Thank you once again Duke Cook...you waste of space. WHy cant you do what you should have done about 30 years ago, and just float off into where your racing career always was.......obscurity

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Sorry for the outburst, but due to family obligations I couldnt make it to Lawrenceburg and was really looking forward to this event tonight
At least he had a career. Better than some loser wanna be.

2 members like this post: dirtball, SUPERDUKE
7/9/10, 5:52 PM   #9
EKracing

This is why I love and will always support Kokomo. They really take care of their fans. Thanks Oconnors!

2 members like this post: koolaid89, SUPERDUKE
7/9/10, 6:03 PM   #10
jerseysprintnut

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierMikey View Post
Oh my, I have been making plans to attend Brownstown for the Speedweek event ever since i found out about it. Its been a long time since I seen sprints at Brownstowm and was making this the one i was going to do my best to be there. Now that your saying Brownstown is not going to allow the live streaming for those who cant make it, i may reconsider going. I was only going to be able to make it 2 maybe 3 at the most. I still may go ahead and come to Brownstown since it was my must see out of all the tracks, but maybe not now?????. Wil be a hard decision now!!!

OH GEE.................
I don't get it, first you say your going and then your worried about a live feed. Why are you reconsidering going to a race that you said your going to anyway????---I need a drink!!!LOL

Later, JERSEY

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live video for Indiana Sprintweek Rounds 1-3