IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tss sunday
6/17/11, 3:33 PM   #1
Tss sunday
coachmeece

Can't wait till Sunday with the sprint car drivers that are all coming its going to be a great night yet again at tss. O by the way just read on his fbook page Kenny schrader is going to run his mod has well Sunday at tss. Wooohooooo
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
6/17/11, 6:17 PM   #2
Re: Tss sunday
jim goerge

Thanks for the tip Coach With Schrader there it will be like old times when he was there every week Oh wait I think that was before your time lol just messing with ya Bud P S you have a PM

6/17/11, 6:50 PM   #3
65 Push Truck

Well should be a good night @ Haubstadt made even better by Schrader racing his Mod...only problem is I'M WORKING. Thankful for my job @ enjoy going to work but sometimes it sure does screw up my plans.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
6/18/11, 2:06 AM   #4
ClaytonYeley

I'm ready for it coach. Looks like Hunter% will be there in the sprinter according to fb.

6/18/11, 3:29 AM   #5
coachmeece

Some names I'm hearing to come down to race are dd js hunter ballou fitz brothers short perry briscoe riggs levi hendrick ktkr even heard rumor gardner coming back Sunday to run at tss he is top 5 in kiss pts so never know I can't wait woooohooo
Posted via Mobile Device

6/18/11, 1:05 PM   #6
illiNOISE

I just hope Mother Nature cooperates and lets us enjoy a night of racing tomorrow night. There's now a 40% chance of rain for Sunday according to weather.com. With a three hour drive, and $3.70/gallon gas, I might have a tough decision to make.

6/18/11, 1:38 PM   #7
ekohl23

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiNOISE View Post
I just hope Mother Nature cooperates and lets us enjoy a night of racing tomorrow night. There's now a 40% chance of rain for Sunday according to weather.com.With a three hour drive, and $3.70/gallon gas, I might have a tough decision to make.
And someone brings up te R word again
Posted using Mobile Device

6/18/11, 1:43 PM   #8
ClaytonYeley

Think you should hang in there for now Illinoise. If ya check the hourly part of weather.com it looks better. The 40% is for the am hrs. It backs down to 30% and 20% for race time. Just hope its right and everything is out by race time. Guess we will have to wait and see.

6/18/11, 3:07 PM   #9
petey

I won't be there (work that night) but does anyone know if DC and the Hoffman's will make the tow? With L'Burg already cancelled I figured they'd want to get another night of racing in this weekend. Hope they got the car straightened out from Gas City.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tss sunday