IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Raceway Park Schedule
2/9/17, 9:36 AM   #1
Twin Cities Raceway Park Schedule
Sullivan69Racing

Twin Cities has a new website now. www.twincitiestrack.com

They have a couple sprints shows on the schedule they are showing Midwest Sprint Car Series on May 27th and Aug 26th. I am assuming that this the MSCS Sprints, however, May 27th shows them at Lincoln Park and the Aug 26th is an open date for them.

I don't think there is another series that could also have the close to same name as MSCS that runs in Indiana?

Looks like they have TQs twice, winged MMSA three times, non-winged MMSA, and the Vintage Sprints twice.

New promoter has been doing a lot of work down there already this year. Hope this sign of more good things to come at my home track.

2 members like this post: mc/rider, Racer12
2/9/17, 10:17 AM   #2
Re: Twin Cities Raceway Park Schedule
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullivan69Racing View Post
Twin Cities has a new website now. www.twincitiestrack.com

They have a couple sprints shows on the schedule they are showing Midwest Sprint Car Series on May 27th and Aug 26th. I am assuming that this the MSCS Sprints, however, May 27th shows them at Lincoln Park and the Aug 26th is an open date for them.

I don't think there is another series that could also have the close to same name as MSCS that runs in Indiana?

Looks like they have TQs twice, winged MMSA three times, non-winged MMSA, and the Vintage Sprints twice.

New promoter has been doing a lot of work down there already this year. Hope this sign of more good things to come at my home track.
From what I hear the new promoter there is the old promoter of Brownstown (IN) Speedway Tim Keithley. He posted about it over on the 4m.net forum after someone posted a thread about Twin Cities.

2/9/17, 10:34 AM   #3
Sullivan69Racing

Yes, Tim Keithley is the new promoter. He was at Brownstown a long time and has been not been promoting for a couple years now. He knows what he is doing and will hopefully get Twin Cities back to where it can and should be.

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
2/9/17, 11:57 AM   #4
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

I believe it's mmsa which would be mini sprints.

Tk

2/9/17, 12:18 PM   #5
Nate

305s are suppose to running those nights I believe.

1 member likes this post: treecitytornado
2/9/17, 12:27 PM   #6
treecitytornado

Yes, they have 2 Racesaver 305 Winged shows there and I believe those are the correct dates. I can check later on.

2/9/17, 2:18 PM   #7
Sullivan69Racing

That makes since. Forgot about the 305's. If it would have had Racesaver on there, then I would have know. I had a hard time believing that MSCS would drop a date from Lincoln Park and give it Twin Cities. MCSC does a good job with it's website and those dates were not on their schedule.

2/9/17, 3:04 PM   #8
Nate

Plus the second date is the same night as the final night of the Smackdown.

2/9/17, 4:04 PM   #9
the1jet17

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 21

So... no non wing sprint car races?

Why? We had 40 cars for the BOSS show that got rained out. We had 20 cars the other two times we ran there. They paid well, they had an open tire rule. It's a fun track. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe it if I won't be able to race there this year.

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, oppweld, RacinFool
2/9/17, 4:54 PM   #10
treecitytornado

That doesn't mean the shows made money though. Obviously the rain out didn't and most likely went in the hole too.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Raceway Park Schedule