IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Oval at Route 66 coming ALIVE in 2016. Joliet, Illinois
11/10/15, 5:35 PM   #1
Dirt Oval at Route 66 coming ALIVE in 2016. Joliet, Illinois
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Strait From Sherri Heckenast Facebook page
For those that don't know who she is: Sister of #99jr Frank Heckenast Jr. <> WOO Late Model Series driver and she is president of St. Louis U-Pic-A-Part. Family is in the Auto Scrap yard business

-

I have had a lot of people asking what the future of Dirt Oval at 66 is. I entered into a lifetime lease with the Dirt Track at Route 66 Raceway that will allow me to re surface the track and get it so we can have several events there that would include more than the non traditional racing that we do now. Team Demo is a huge supporter of the Dirty O and we will continue to have those events but will also be adding others. 2016 schedule will be released on Black Friday. In the mean time if you have any questions, suggestions, ideas, feedback, comments, ect. feel free to inbox me or call my office @ 815-469-3619. And for those who keep asking..... yes within time we will have late models, sprints, mods, ect..... The Dirt Track at Route 66 is coming ALIVE! #dirtoval66

7 members like this post: 2fast4u, bighd0522, Crankin, erich45, gearguy, illinifan, WinglessLovers
11/10/15, 6:37 PM   #2
Re: Dirt Oval at Route 66 coming ALIVE in 2016. Joliet, Illi
Vukie

They better remove the rocks.

1 member likes this post: spicoli
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Oval at Route 66 coming ALIVE in 2016. Joliet, Illinois