IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprint Cars from LPS on TV today!
8/7/14, 11:48 AM   #1
USAC Sprint Cars from LPS on TV today!
Jackslash.com

Just a reminder to those of you lucky racefans that get MAVTV....

USAC National Sprint Cars from Lincoln Park Speedway airs today at 12:30pm and 3:30pm Eastern on MAVTV!

Don't miss it!

8/7/14, 12:49 PM   #2
Re: USAC Sprint Cars from LPS on TV today!
miwingless

Any chance of getting a more convenient time slot for us workers? Don’t get me wrong - that fact that our sport as a time slot at all is very much appreciated and a tribute to your excellent efforts!! Thx for all you do!

8/7/14, 1:17 PM   #3
Re: USAC Sprint Cars from LPS on TV today!
Flatrightrear

Can you record it?

8/7/14, 5:09 PM   #4
bn kleen

Just got done watching it (recorded) and the dedication at the beginning was great.

8/7/14, 6:35 PM   #5
Jackslash.com

Thank you Bill.

Like a lot of you, Bill Gardner was a great friend to me.

We texted and talked on the phone often. I'm sure a lot of us have that same connection to Bill. We talked about racing and the future of IOW (after his passing) and of course our love for baseball.

It was the least we could do. Have his smiling face to bring in the LPS show and have IOW as a honorary presenting show sponsor was 100% in honor of a great guy who's passion and love for Indiana short track racing.

The man certainly made an impression on me. He was a mentor in a lot of ways.

After accepting my second IOW Media Award at the fairgrounds in 2012, it didn't seem right winning it back to back especially with Bill sitting in the front row. I respectfully accepted the award from Kimb Stewart and walked it straight over and handed him the award and told him you deserve this more than me.

Going to really miss his texts, calls, wisdom, and golf cart rides at LPS.

8/8/14, 1:48 AM   #6
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com View Post
Thank you Bill.

Like a lot of you, Bill Gardner was a great friend to me.

We texted and talked on the phone often. I'm sure a lot of us have that same connection to Bill. We talked about racing and the future of IOW (after his passing) and of course our love for baseball.

It was the least we could do. Have his smiling face to bring in the LPS show and have IOW as a honorary presenting show sponsor was 100% in honor of a great guy who's passion and love for Indiana short track racing.

The man certainly made an impression on me. He was a mentor in a lot of ways.

After accepting my second IOW Media Award at the fairgrounds in 2012, it didn't seem right winning it back to back especially with Bill sitting in the front row. I respectfully accepted the award from Kimb Stewart and walked it straight over and handed him the award and told him you deservethis more than me.

Going to really miss his texts, calls, wisdom, and golf cart rides at LPS.
I would love to see the lps tribute to bill . For us race fans that cant get mavtv can you show a sneak preview of bill moment at lps . Sorry to ask but I would love to see it. Rip bill . Thanks for all the great things that you're team do for us race fans.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rclaridge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprint Cars from LPS on TV today!