IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A huge thank you to Dave Rudisell
2/9/14, 3:04 PM   #1
A huge thank you to Dave Rudisell
racephoto1

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Dave Rudisell. No it's not about racing. Dave works at Perfect North Slopes when not racing. He has a guy from Lawrenceburg , Nick Goepper at the Olympics . The guy learned his craft at Dave's place, and Dave is giving him a hand in getting to Sochi. I'd just like to tell Dave thanks. It's nice to see someone I know help in this way. Great job Dave.

2/9/14, 4:05 PM   #2
Re: A huge thank you to Dave Rudisell
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
I'd like to give a huge thank you to Dave Rudisell. No it's not about racing. Dave works at Perfect North Slopes when not racing. He has a guy from Lawrenceburg , Nick Goepper at the Olympics . The guy learned his craft at Dave's place, and Dave is giving him a hand in getting to Sochi. I'd just like to tell Dave thanks. It's nice to see someone I know help in this way. Great job Dave.
I saw Nick on David Letterman's show recently. When he mentioned that he was from a small town in southeastern Indiana, then mentioned that it was Lawrenceburg, my ears perked up. He seems like a very interesting person.
Dave asked him what they did for fun around Lawrenceburg, Nick said that after church they would walk along railroad tracks and look for glass power line insulators. Life in the fast lane!

2/10/14, 5:57 PM   #3
Re: A huge thank you to Dave Rudisell
SPRINTCAR

I think Clift Perfect owns Perfect North Slopes and Dave is one of his main men there. Not sure but that's what I take from hearing people talk about the place. Good gesture on their part though.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, FishBurger, racephoto1, smith19
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A huge thank you to Dave Rudisell