IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Quality used sprint car parts!
12/26/13, 5:35 PM   #1
Quality used sprint car parts!
Sprinter56

Jared Fox Racing in Bloomington, in is selling off a portion of our inventory that has gotten too large for us to ever consume some of the items after a couple recent acquisitions that required buying a lot to get the pieces I needed. All inventory for sale I have or will clean,inspect, and sell only if I would run it myself. No 5 or 8 season junk, lot of good lightly used parts, components, engine parts, and a couple chassis kits/+ or - what you prefer on them. Fuel pumps, fuel system components sold individually or as a complete fuel system assembly of all return plumbing, bypasses, pill holder, pump turn key hose setup. Fuel rails will be clean in appearance and check valves labeled and paired with a pump of your choice. Have waterman, dsr, and kinsler used pumps right now. Formal parts/price list with itemized pics to come ASAP but if you need something we most likely have it or can network you with someone that does. Fair pricing/no junk, buy it used and get twice the bang for your buck as list cost in the magazines. Best way to get me is my mobile (prefer txt but calls fine too) 812-327-3010 Facebook message or jaredfoxracing@gmail.com but don't chk email as frequently. Christmas is over and Boxing Day means methanol fumes will be lingering soon, be prepared to do battle with your operation's equipment.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Quality used sprint car parts!