IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown Icebreaker pics.....
3/24/13, 3:53 PM   #1
Brownstown Icebreaker pics.....
pepprdig

I know its not open wheel but its racing! Just added Late Model pics to my site, will be adding all other classes throughout today and tomorrow thanks everyone so much for looking and spread the word!
www.brandonmurrayphotos.com
Last edited by pepprdig; 3/25/13 at 5:15 PM.

5 members like this post: IndyBound, nathans1012, pavement#23, Ricks Pics, smith19
3/24/13, 8:45 PM   #2
Re: Brownstown Icebreaker pics.....
pepprdig

I just added mods... If anyone has a 4m account would u please post this post on there. I can't log in to the great 4m.. Send me a pm before you do i will give u the pic link as well. Thanks!

3/25/13, 8:26 AM   #3
Re: Brownstown Icebreaker pics.....
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepprdig View Post
I know its not open wheel but its racing! Just added Late Model pics to my site, will be adding all other classes throughout today and tomorrow thanks everyone so much for looking and spread the word!
www.brandonmurrayphotos.com
I was there Saturday nigh and that was a good night of racing. Track got black slick during the Modified heats but they did a little track prep before the features and were very good. One Non-Wing Sprint car driver even came and did a little bit of testing when cars where not racing.

1 member likes this post: pepprdig
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brownstown Icebreaker pics.....