IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bellville rental Saturday?
3/19/13, 2:09 AM   #1
Bellville rental Saturday?
jdull99

Stealth/Gearte-12 midget rental for POWRi at Bellville Saturday! I wasn't gonna push for this event, but the racer in me (I'm not in a position to run a national midget myself right now; and the rental "biz" will be tough for me to run during the summer) says I have a car that just needs the clean fuel parts put back on, rockers set, etc. and we could go racing!

Chassis and motor have won features at the prestigious Angell Park Speedway in Sun Prairie. "Recently", the current package won a fast Dash at the track and recorded a second place feature finish! The mechanicals preformed without issue this past winter in an indoor race. Myself, I had a blast racing our equipment at "Little Bellville" not too long ago.

Improvements/maintenance by known professionals of the industry on chassis and driveline. 33-inch "dirt car" (coil front/torsion rear). All shocks are Advanced Racing. Newer "half-box" KSE Steering gear. Direct-mount front hubs/wheels. "Double-bearing" style RR birdcage. Lighter-weight oil lines and newer fittings. Wilwood brake calipers.

Couple extra "sissy bars" around the cage for added safety. Titanium U-joint shield. One of the few national midgets running the driver can see the front wheels!

Willing to work with your set-up suggestions and/or will make every effort to prepare to our best ability. On site track tools and all the spare parts/set-up chassis options we have would be hauled to the track Saturday afternoon. Car is available for pre-event inspection/seat install 90 miles West of Chicago, just below the IL/WI border (4 mins from Rockford Speedway).

Trying to set this up today! Would be ideal to check fit in car...Please call to discuss further information.

$2256 + $2000 crash deposit

815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

3/19/13, 11:39 PM   #2
Re: Bellville rental Saturday?
jdull99

Calling for 50deg and barely any chance of rain!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bellville rental Saturday?