IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FarmerCity Raceway 2000 to Win Non/Wing Sprin
8/24/11, 8:26 PM   #1
FarmerCity Raceway 2000 to Win Non/Wing Sprin
Cardirt

FarmerCity Speedway SUNDAY AUG 28th "The Terminator" $2,000 to win Non-winged Sprints Models,
$1,000 to win Modifieds, $1,000 to win Crate Late
$600 to win Street Stocks, and $300 to win Hornets.
Gates open at 2pm
Hot Laps 5:30
Admission is $15
Children 5-12yrs is $5 age 5 and under Free
Pits $30
$25 Entry fee for Sprint cars
farmerCity IL.
Entry fee is for the big show/If we do weeky shows there will be no entry fee

Sprints are runniing Frist ... Pill draw for line ups....Indiana Sprint racers once you race is over Payout will start so you can get on your way home . I know its a long way home

http://farmercityracing.homestead.com/index.html

The non/wing sprints have run maybe 4 or 5 times over the last 30 years at FarmerCity I was at one of them and it was one of the top 3 races i have seen there.... we have 20 or so sprints that live a hour or less from our track.... We are going to give them a try.. plus a bunch of cars from Indiana are coming over to cheak it out... If you are a Sprint fan and live close and want a new Track to run Sprints at or to be a fan at... Time you came on over...Al Thomas at age 77 he will be returning on Sunday to run his #72. he Won 2 of the races run there..

his son Steve Thomas of the Bell Helmets #20.
will be there..He is bringing new comer Bobby Logan and his sharp #7 from Rantoul IL.

Former Farmer City modified and late model competitor, Mark Brucker of Elliott IL, will make his return to the speedway in his new black #11 sprint car.

Kyle and Mitch Wissmiller from Saybrook and rookie Cameron Knell of Villa Grove are coming ... With the other IL drivers like Tommy Rockwell and Korey Weyant it is going to be a wild time when we go up against the Indiana lead foots that are coming.

If this works out may be more Sprint show this Year // and May run Sprints weekly next year // We may be one of few tracks to run 2 shows a week

I run the Pit board and the Car line up in the Pits.. If you have a ??? ask If I cant anc. it I call Jeff and Find out for you.. Gary
Last edited by Cardirt; 8/24/11 at 8:54 PM. Reason: add

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, TeamCGR
8/24/11, 8:31 PM   #2
Re: FarmerCity Raceway 2000 to Win Non/Wing S
Pitstooge

Looking forward to it!

Al Thomas' crew chief Bill Wiedman

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FarmerCity Raceway 2000 to Win Non/Wing Sprin