IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > R Miller Article - USAC to Indy
9/22/10, 7:18 AM   #1
R Miller Article - USAC to Indy
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

This looks like light at the end of the tunnel for guys getting a shot at Indy again. I've said on here before, Bernard gets it and cares. Sounds like he'll be at Eldora Saturday. This doesn't mean the flood gates are going to open up, but at least there is a focus on giving drivers a chance. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

This is my favorite line: Levi Jones - “I’d like to see Tracy, Darland, Clauson and myself run the Hoosier 100, the Lights race and Indy 500 all in the same weekend.”

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...the-brickyard/
Last edited by openwheelKT; 9/22/10 at 7:21 AM.

9/22/10, 8:18 AM   #2
Re: R Miller Article - USAC to Indy
Seadog

I love it when RM writes this kind of stuff. The caustic stuff is so boring and repetitive.

Sounds like things may be happening in a good way. Do we have Robin to thank for taking Randy Bernard to the USAC shows? Yikes.

This is one reason I think USAC really needs to focus on revamping the pavement program. If a guy can win on small and large tracks, on pavement and dirt in several types of cars, the sky's the limit. I think of guys like Shane Hmiel or Clauson or Levi and think they SHOULD HOPEFULLY benefit.

Fingers crossed.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, EBookerFan, jim goerge, PJ Wright
9/22/10, 2:23 PM   #3
Re: R Miller Article - USAC to Indy
RCDawg83

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelKT View Post

This is my favorite line: Levi Jones - “I’d like to see Tracy, Darland, Clauson and myself run the Hoosier 100, the Lights race and Indy 500 all in the same weekend.”
What, no Stanbrough???

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > R Miller Article - USAC to Indy