IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Travis Rutz update #7
10/5/09, 11:17 PM   #1
Travis Rutz update #7
TrishaLynn

Not a lot of change again today everything stayed pretty much the same . Trav had a tough night last night but did bounce back. Tina was our daytime nurse today and just like Julie she is just amazing. Today we received a stack of cards and letters and I don’t want to single anyone out but you people are so thoughtful and some of the cards and drawings made us all cry like babies. I know I keep saying this but I cant tell you what it means to Lisa and his mom and me . Later tonight Trav will have a CT scan and hopefully we will have more answers by morning. I have to give Frenchy a shout out since Boner left he is our personal driver he spent the first three days lost all the time . We actually lost the car in the hospital parking lot the other day. Thank god for GPS we went to do laundry today and found it in one shot. Just a note you meet some very interesting people while doing laundry. I will write again tomorrow so please check back..Doug and Family

10/6/09, 7:28 AM   #2
Re: Travis Rutz update #7
illinisprintfan

I'm sorry if I missed it in an earlier post, but what is the address to send a card to Travis and his family?

10/6/09, 12:04 PM   #3
Re: Travis Rutz update #7
TrishaLynn

HOSPITAL INFORMATION
Methodist Hospital
I-65 at 21st Street
P.O. Box 1367
Indianapolis, IN 46206-1367
United States

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Travis Rutz update #7