IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway next race
9/8/09, 9:24 AM   #1
Paragon Speedway next race
Keith Ford

Sat Sept 12 dirt nationals for stock classes, plus sprints $1000 to win (sprints all cars, drivers welcome) admission adults $12 kids 12 & under free pits $30

9/11/09, 9:43 AM   #2
Re: Paragon Speedway next race
Keith Ford

bump

9/11/09, 12:02 PM   #3
jeffnanny

I will be there at this one spectating.. My cousin is running so ill down at the Cunningham pit with him. Who else from here is going to be able to make it.. Im interested in meeting some new faces. Ive been stuck in the quad world and need to meet everyone I can in my new 4 wheeled family. LOL

9/12/09, 2:13 PM   #4
Chase Briscoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnanny View Post
I will be there at this one spectating.. My cousin is running so ill down at the Cunningham pit with him. Who else from here is going to be able to make it.. Im interested in meeting some new faces. Ive been stuck in the quad world and need to meet everyone I can in my new 4 wheeled family. LOL
I will be there in a #5 sprint car come down and say hey! We would all be happy to meet you.

9/12/09, 3:00 PM   #5
old timer

I'm looking for big turn out of cars and stars. Look for Niflis,Cramer, and other hot shoes. We hope to see everyone in attendance.

9/12/09, 3:39 PM   #6
jeffnanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Briscoe View Post
I will be there in a #5 sprint car come down and say hey! We would all be happy to meet you.
Will do Chase. Ive seen ya but never met up with anyone.. I know you guys all know Josh and Buddy and them. but now i gotta get out and meet everyone.. But ill see you all there. Good luck tonight.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway next race