IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That Alabama Kid
10/7/07, 10:13 AM   #1
That Alabama Kid
sprintcarfan99

I was talking to Kevin Thomas, Jr. and his dad in the pits last night just getting a little background on these guys and their season. They left at 6am, drove 500 miles just so they could race. I asked his dad why not run with the uscs down there and he told me because this is where people really race. He was telling me they have been having some trouble with getting the rear end free but hopefully had it figured out finally. I would say they got it right. The kid almost won his heat race with some pretty good cars in it (coons, clayton, stanbrough, etc.). He finished with a top ten, and the announcer said he has only 25 races. We should keep an eye on this kid from the south, he could be fun to watch in 2008. WAY TO GO KID.

10/7/07, 4:28 PM   #2
Re: That Alabama Kid
Dwight Clock

KT had a great night. It was fun to see him do so well. I hope it is just the start of good things for him!:thumb:

10/8/07, 10:17 PM   #3
Re: That Alabama Kid
sprintcarfan99

It will be fun to watch this kid when they do figure it out, that's for sure.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That Alabama Kid