IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > and here we go again . lol.
4/8/23, 9:27 AM   #1
and here we go again . lol.
Ilovedirttrackracing

Our racing family will be in the house at the burg tonight. Have fun and enjoy all the great racing events tonight 😀. If you're at the burg stop by and say hi to us we will be tailgating by the cycle track. God bless America and go blue tonight 💙. Thanks ❤️

4/8/23, 10:27 AM   #2
Re: and here we go again . lol.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'll be there, not sure when or where. Racing buddy is not feeling well so he's gonna decide later.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, FALCONEDDIE, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing
4/8/23, 10:40 AM   #3
flagboy55

I just want to wish all of you a great day at the races. Looks like it might be a little cool but we’ve probably sat through worse. Here’s wishing a fun and safe night to all🍻 and remember, behave yourself, we’ll be watching from beautiful Gary Indiana on Flo.

4/8/23, 11:09 AM   #4
Re: and here we go again . lol.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

60* hot laps, 50* feature. Bring a jacket and coat. We'll be fine! Woohoo! Go BAAAAACON!

4 members like this post: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, nathans1012, reeserx
4/8/23, 3:37 PM   #5
reeserx

Gettin ready to pull into the burg soon. It’s beautiful out. About to open my first frosty beverage and enjoy my first race of the year

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > and here we go again . lol.