IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks for a great weekend!
7/4/21, 10:14 AM   #1
Thanks for a great weekend!
Mrs G
Administrator

What a weekend! Great racing, big wins, and good company.

First and foremost, we ask that you keep Levi Whitehouse, his family and crew in your thoughts and prayers.

A heartfelt thanks to Joe & Jill Spiker and all the track personnel at Lincoln Park Speedway for the amazing tribute to Bill! The amount of time, energy and effort that each of you put into this event is beyond measure. You will never fully understand how much you are appreciated or what your friendship and support mean to my family and I! A special thanks to my cousin, Toby, for stepping in and doing whatever was needed, whenever it was needed!

IOW family - I can’t thank you enough for your continued support, hugs, smiles and hand shakes. As others have mentioned and Bill would have said, YOU are the reason this forum was created and what keeps it going!

Thank you to each and everyone of the drivers, their families, car owners, crew and sanctioning bodies that came out to support this weekend. You put on one heck of a show both nights! Your availability to fans, your commitment to meet the physical and mental demands, the sacrifices you make, and the risks you take for the sport are unfathomable. We are forever grateful!

Hoosier Tire
USAC
MSCS
MMSA

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks for a great weekend!